Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.
  • Page:

TOPIC: grooves and posts

grooves and posts 07 Dec 2012 22:24 #1

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
somewhere in all the changing of the computer systems the posts must have been lost as I have posted all my grooves except the mowers I have. As well as I can remember Ive done about 40 plus vehicles I havent done any lately but plan to do 1 in the morning if he shows up. Ive paid all my grooves as per ron and my agreement this will be on its way as soon as I get it done, I hope everyone is keeping there word,I dont see any new posting on vehicles. Its hard to believe that as many gadgetmen out there they arent any getting done? Ive been working on other projects but Im plannong to get this rolling again now I have more time. If there is over 100 personal licence out there, where are the posts? Come on guys you have to be at least doing your own stuff. please post your own so we can get some feedback.
I really hate to hear about the patent deal, Ive been down that road myself and it can be nerve racking. It seems all the back posts are lost so lets start posting the ones you all are doing. This helps everyone understand.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: grooves and posts 08 Dec 2012 00:10 #2

• Christoph
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey dan
I think you hit the nail on the heat here .I ordered the personal license just haven' t got it yet, but I can' t wait to get down and dirty and post my results .
Just hope Ron makes it through this for every bodies sake.

Christoph

Re: grooves and posts 08 Dec 2012 00:30 #3

• TacomaKarl
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thought it was just me being paranoid...

Was hoping to get feedback from the e-mail I sent out to at least build a list of vehicles that have been done so everyone would have a reference...

Doesn't seem to be much interest there either. :(

Karl Fortner
Tacoma, Washington

Re: grooves and posts 08 Dec 2012 01:49 #4

• Gadgetman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
First, I want to say the posts are still all here. I did have to move some into more appropriate positions, but there is a pointer in the original position.

Simply click on your name and your profile page will open. Then, select the tab that says "Posts". It shows every post you've made. You can do the same on anyone to see their activity.

Second, as far as the people coming here and posting, ALL are encouraged-STRONGLY-to come check out what has been done to get a heads-up on what may be required. Few there are who follow through. Those that do are generally successful. Those that don't, well, you can fill in the blank there.

When we have the new training program designed and delivered, I hope to change that dynamic drastically!

Now as to how we're making out. We are still $2000 shy of the payment, having raised 2/3 by modding and license sales. I called the noteholder and he's willing to give me til Monday.

The patent is another issue altogether. I believe if I present my attorney with $5K he'll start the process, but we'll still have to pay the piper!

Damned USPTO. I wonder how many good inventions get dropped because the inventor is pushed for so long he gave up.

I am NOT THAT KIND O'GUY!

I work on the principle espoused by Captain James Taggart of Galaxy Quest fame:
"NEVER give up! NEVER SURRENDER!!!"

Re: grooves and posts 08 Dec 2012 04:48 #5

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Ron I just went to my name and clicked on posts and nothing happens I think we have a problem. I use to be able to do this and it would show up all my stuff now I get nothing and I think others are having same problems as they have told me. It could be a glitch?

Re: grooves and posts 08 Dec 2012 14:53 #6

• Gadgetman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey Dan,

Try it now. It may be a question of permissions. I have advanced you to the level of Administrator.

Anyone else who may be interested in helping administer the site, please let me know.

Re: grooves and posts 08 Dec 2012 15:19 #7

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
still not working Ron

Re: grooves and posts 08 Dec 2012 15:26 #8

• Gadgetman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Try again as a SuperAdmin. You're helping me sort this all out.

Re: grooves and posts 08 Dec 2012 16:37 #9

• TacomaKarl
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
If you would include me on that Ron.

It would make it easier to kick the Spam crap and I would like to see what the deal is with the Profile settings as well

Karl Fortner
Tacoma, Washington

Re: grooves and posts 08 Dec 2012 16:44 #10

• Gadgetman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey Karl.

It will be a pleasure!

Logout and log back in and try it.

Re: grooves and posts 08 Dec 2012 18:39 #11

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Ron still not working I just reported a mod 1996 chev can you see if you got that on your post. Dan

Re: grooves and posts 08 Dec 2012 19:06 #12

• Gadgetman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Surely does show, Dan. I'll look a little deeper into the settings and see what I can find.

• Page: