Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Natural Fuels

Natural Fuels 06 Apr 2013 06:01 #1

• Ron
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I think we might as well start talking about natural fuels, given the state of the economy at present. Globally, it appears there is about to be a major shift in the balance of power, and we'll need every available option to get through it together.

Since The Groove makes the heavier HC's more volatile, it may be that we can use a mix of little fuel (for consistency) along with other substances to run our engines.

Here's how one small island nation outsmarted an army:

The Coconut Revolution

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Natural Fuels 06 Apr 2013 19:06 #2

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Wow that is a Powerful story, thanks Ron. Talk about a resourceful upright People...

When they finally showed about their fuel for a second I thought Ethanol but a moment later slapped my forehead...coconut Oil, of course! for Diesel! and Twice the mileage as oil-based diesel...wow. All they needed was simple processing to get it...good for them!

GEET might be an answer for us, I dunno. From what I've seen more stationary engines are working w/ GEET than vehicles. We might want to speak w/ Mike Hollar he certainly knows about GEET and the PICC though I know there is quite a Story about those two things...

Patents, rights, etc.?

Will those matter if we come face to face w/ anything like those brave Islanders did?

Tracy
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Natural Fuels 07 Apr 2013 09:32 #3

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
If you want alittle more bump in fuel mpg, fuel chemestry will tell you 6 asprins with a carrier of ethanol or alchol with a small amount of hhoo hyd peroxide will break some of the heavy bonds in dsl or gasoline this will cause a chemical reaction and an increase in mpg make sure it dissolves fully before putting in the fuel.

recipe is 6 asprins 2 drops of 35% hyd peroxide and 1 ounce ethanol to 20 gallons.
This will give an average of 10 to 25% increase in mpg Asprin is a byproduct of crude oil the acetyl salicylic acid helps crack the fuel chemically 6 375 mg tablets peroxide needs to be put in right before you add to fuel as hyd peroxide will lose its oxy,if left too long in sunlight thats why brown bottles are used.

If you distill gasoline 1 gallon will only give you three fourths of a gallon of burnable fuel thats where the asprin come in. Oxyidation from the peroxide will change the surface tension of the fuels remember the top of the fuel (surface) is the only part that vaporizes so the more surface area the more vapors will be made. Remember the vapors are the only thing that burns.

Happy Vapors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natural Fuels 25 Apr 2013 21:18 #4

• Scott Castleberg
  • Mechanical Coach SUPERSTAR
  • Mechanical Coach SUPERSTAR
  • Thank you received: 12
Sounds like the "Recipe" from the Walton's - just kidding. Will have to try this. Thanks, Dan

Scott Castleberg
Pellston, MI
Scott Castleberg
Gadgetman Pellston MI

Natural Fuels 26 Apr 2013 21:28 #5

• GadgetmanCR
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Dan,

There's 2 grades of 35% peroxide. Technical Grade, which has phosphorus added to help neutralize any chlorine from the water used to dilute it, and Food Grade, which is used in the production of foods like cheese, eggs, and whey-containing products.

Which one should we use?

Natural Fuels 26 Apr 2013 22:33 #6

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I use food grade

Natural Fuels 30 Apr 2013 22:00 #7

• GadgetmanCR
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks for the clarification Dan.

Same sort of question about using alcohol as a carrier. There are 3 main types - Isopropyl, Methyl and Ethyl. Which one or ones will work for this formula?

Natural Fuels 01 May 2013 20:53 #8

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
iso works I also use e85 ethanol we make it 20 miles from here its only a carrier

• Page: