Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.
  • Page:

TOPIC: E3 Spark Plugs

E3 Spark Plugs 03 May 2013 23:15 #1

• k4bry
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
A co worker claims he is getting great results from E3 spark plugs in his car. The spark gap is preset, for the vehicle you buy them for, and is not adjustable.
The video's on the e3 site, show some impressive test results in graphic mode. Does anyone have an opinion, or idea, how they would work with the groove?
Better yet, does anyone have any actual experience using them? It would be great, to get some feedback, before I buy some for the 04 Corolla, but I will be the guinea pig, if no one has any info.

Joe Bryant
Pembroke Pines, FL

E3 Spark Plugs

Attached picture is of combustion chamber activity at time of spark.
You can see the spark plugs at the top of the circular views.

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by k4bry.

E3 Spark Plugs 04 May 2013 08:35 #2

• Gadgetman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
ANYTHING that gets more fire to the plugs is a good thing, Joe!

E3 Spark Plugs 09 May 2013 04:30 #3

• mob
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Heres a link about the e3 failing after 6000miles, and a picture of a sonic sparkplug modification that lasts as long as a normal plug, and in my experiance is the best sparkplug update available. These sonic plugs will increase torqur right away. and engine will purr and vibrate less at high rpms.
E3 Spark Plugs–Not such a good idea | JIM'S GARAGE

sonicplug modd
The Best Spark Plug Out There

go sonic,hehe

E3 Spark Plugs 16 May 2013 21:41 #4

• k4bry
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Markus,
Thanks for the info on the E3's, I now know not to waste my time with them. The plugs I have in the Toyota at this time, are Iridium's, but that is all I remember of them. I have to re-gap them anyway, so when i do, I will see If they are the Sonic's, or something else.
Thanks dude!

Joe Bryant

E3 Spark Plugs 17 May 2013 07:12 #5

• mob
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
the sonic plugs come pregapped for your car aswell, but why not do a tiny drill hole in your iridums and open the gap, try to imitate the cone as mutch as possible and you might get lucky and have great results without purshising new plugs. the sonics ive installed if i remember right had about 1.2mm gap
will at some point use the mini drill i bought for this mod and try to see the difference off the spark sonic wave with the plug earthed to engine out off its socket, in the dark , and why not take the resistor out of the plug stick in a piece off fat copper wire, if radio starts to sound bad could use a sheet off ehm what was it alluminum or copper mesh net to take the distortion and that way be resistor less :) bigger spark, Im at the moment limited with experimenting as i have no garage and few tools. hopefully during this year that will change and then i can share some ideas i have on fuel consuption via sparks vapor,
and look for more groove custemers.

E3 Spark Plugs 19 May 2013 18:25 #6

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Spark plugs--Why Yaaass we're all lookin' for somethun extrah special aren't we? (Think W.C Field's voice there...)

I put an E3 in my lawnmower several years ago and it LOVEs it, much easier starting, runs pretty strong( Grooved the carb last year too.)

I tried some Pulstar's in the Subaru 3 yrs. back before I'd heard of the Groove. IT ran better w/ them, but I pulled them last yr. One cyl, the center electrode had burned off or somehow eroded away, I wasn't impressed.

I'm running non-resistor Torquemaster's from ExtremeSpark.com now in my subie as part of the Plasma Jet Ignition mod. but I put those in before I had Plasma going, and before my MPG+ non-resistance wires. Just on their own, I felt a definite improvement w/ the Torquemaster's. Dan at Extremespark.com is realk nice and hooked me up quickly. so these are MY fav. now.
Extreme Spark – spark plugs ,auto parts

Keep on Groovin' and sparkin'! :evil:

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV
The following user(s) said Thank You: k4bry

• Page: