Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fuel line Preheating_Methods

Fuel line Preheating_Methods 12 May 2013 07:17 #1

• JV
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 17
I was wondering if anyone has experience with preheating the fuel in any way to further increase Mpg?

For example, I saw a video showing a length of copper tubing spliced into the fuel line and wrapped around the hot radiator hose. Would something like this mess up the fuel pressure?

The idea makes sense to me, just want to know if there is any issues to be aware of.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Fuel line Preheating_Methods 12 May 2013 10:03 #2

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Jv, the answer is yes,I have vaporized the fuel and you will get some gains the video say`s he gained 10mpg I highly doubt that figure as vaporizing gasoline does help cracking the heavy molecules takes 700 plus degrees under vac. At 90 degrees you would be touching the lighter ends of the fuel chains.

I crack the heavy`s by thermal and chemically and catalytic cracking as they do with the refinery`s. My cracker does it onboard and on demand no need to have a reserve tank due to the catalytic process which will work very quickly. Remember that any hydrocarbons cracked will need to have the chains hydrogen bonded to get a clean and complete burn to hold the power band needed for the greatest mpg possible. This will show you why we need extra hydrogen to fill the bonds. We gain power by the extra hydrogen added to the chains. We are making a more powerful fuel to burn.
Dan Merrick Fuel Chemist -o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o- (Dodecane) 12 carbon 26 hydrogens

-o-o-o-o-o-o- -o-o-o-o-o-o- (HEXANE) (2) 6 carbons 14 hydrogens = 12 carbon 28 hydrogen

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o- 8 carbon 18 hydrogen= (octane)

-o-o-o-o- -o-o-o-o- (2) 4 carbon 10 hydrogen = butane 8carbons 20 hydrogen

Fuel line Preheating_Methods 17 May 2013 07:18 #3

• mob
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
hi dan any chanse to se your setup, ?

Fuel line Preheating_Methods 17 May 2013 18:27 #4

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
T2 hho biohydrogen.com is the ammonia cracker to produce the extra hyd needed to fill the bonds I`ll try to get some pics of the fuel reformer and cracker

Fuel line Preheating_Methods 17 May 2013 19:55 #5

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Hi Dan I would LOVE to see and learn more about your cracker. I've been intrigued about that since you first mentioned it last year...I've tried to learn more about all that but don't know enuf to try anything yet, or build one. I'll be over in the corner panting... :silly:

Thanks!

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Fuel line Preheating_Methods 22 May 2013 07:23 #6

• divedaddy03
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

dan wrote: T2 hho biohydrogen.com is the ammonia cracker to produce the extra hyd needed to fill the bonds I`ll try to get some pics of the fuel reformer and cracker

Hi Dan, thanks for weighing in on this thread.
I really enjoyed speaking with you last week and would love to connect at more length sometime when we both have the time.

I would love to see what you're working on as well...pictures really help me to understand things and video is even better! :)

Either way, we are all behind you in your endeavors.

God Bless,

Wayne, SC
Gadgetman Carolinas

• Page: