Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lubricants

Lubricants 22 Oct 2013 08:55 #1

• ron
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
All righty then!

I will make it clear that I am a FIRM SUPPORTER of RVS technologies as supplied by Justin Clark of This site is under development . If you decide to order from him, be sure to tell him you heard about it from me and he'll cut you 10%. (do that! You will be VERY happy! I'm endorsing his stuff because his product works BETTER than described, and-more important-Justin is a real good man!)

As there is a true need for all the real data to be discussed, here's the place to do this.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Lubricants 22 Oct 2013 12:01 #2

• 4wheelBill
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
this is a copy and paste from the The RVS Technology Ltd web site
story Oy RVS Technology Ltd.

Stories tend to change over the ages. This is, however, the original and genuine story as told of the "top secret-coded" technology released from the Russian Army chambers some time between1992 and 1994, following the collapse of the Soviet Union.

As many radical innovations RVS Technology was found coincidentally in connection with a totally different project.

In mid 1970's massive drilling works were carried out in the Murmansk region in Russia. The drill head reached an amazing and highly considered world record depth of over 12 km. During this drilling puzzling and revolutionary phenomenon occurred, however, at the time the attention raised was more silent and selective.

The story tells that unlike ever before, in the depth of 6 to 7 kilometers there surprisingly enough was no need to change the drill head. It stayed sharp for 5 to 7 times longer than it normally would. A conclusion was made that there had to be something in the layers of the rocky soil that caused this effect.

Typical for those times, the discovery ended up to be one of the Russian military research programs. A research team of recognized scientists was established in order to study the phenomenon. The minerals and components found were basically similar to those used in the early manufacturing process of the compound later called RVS Technology.

The wide exploitability and benefits of the detected effects were understood and mapped out soon. The major problems faced with the early stage RVS Technology compound were the cleaning process of the compound, application methods, control of the microscopic reactions and the stability of the formed "ferrosilicate" (the early stage name) layers on the treated surface

Lubricants 22 Oct 2013 12:07 #3

• 4wheelBill
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
this is a copy and paste from the The RVS Technology Ltd web site 1991

The Soviet Union collapses.
The research activities on all strategically less important areas cease or are "overtaken" by the private sector. The latter is what happens to the primitive form of the RVS Technology.

A group of four people, one of which is said to have been a member of the original scientist group, joins forces in order to develop and refine the technology formula to be commercially exploitable.

After several difficult and quarrelsome phases a company is founded and it possesses a working package of formulas since. The chosen working title of the technology is RVS standing for the Russian words "Remontno-Vosstanovitelny Sostav", meaning Repair and Restoring Compound. Also RRC was used in some English documents.

The primitive form of commercialized RVS compound gets ready for testing. The company name "NPC Ruspromremont" is established and the first foreign distributorship contract is signed with the Ukrainian company Xado.
Patent application is submitted.

The company finds developing, commercializing and globalizing the technology difficult as a Russian technology. The lack of marketing know-how is a problem. Therefore a Finnish joint venture company RVS is established in Helsinki. Finland is the gateway to the west and has an excellent reputation in terms of high tech and being a non-corrupted country.
The parties agree that the Russian party grants the technology and the rights of the original Russian patent to RVS as their contribution for the joint venture.
The first test together with Rautaruukki Oy, the biggest Finnish steel manufacturer is carried out with excellent results.

The first commercial products are launched 2001 and during the following four years the business grows relatively fast. One of the four original Russian shareholders leaves the company.
The patent rights are transferred to RVS and the International Patent Application (PCT) is submitted.

The PCT is published and the RVS Technology trademark application submitted.
Several tests, trials and events are initiated in Finland, Russia, Ukraine, China and Germany.

The RVS Technology trademark is granted and registered.
The initiated tests and trials are completed. Results are very good without exemption.
RVS Technology gets public attention in a non-commercial TV program Puskuri in which an RVS treated vehicle is driven by a journalist from Helsinki to Tampere (160 km) without any engine oil under full time camera surveillance.
RVS appoints Rewitec GmbH to organize an RVS test for them with the leading German research institution, Fraunhofer Institute. The test results are astonishing.
Negotiations with the Chinese distributorship candidates start and first supplies are made.
Locomotive tests in China lead to negotiations with the Chinese distributorship candidates. First supplies are made.

RVS moves to bigger, better and more expensive facilities.
Another Russian shareholder of the four original Russian owners leaves the company.
RVS and Rewitec sign a distributorship contract covering the German-speaking region, Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Graufleckentest (gray stain test) with Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Germany, is carried out.
Negotiations with a Turkish distributor candidate fail.
The first shipping company, Bockstiegel from Emden decides to try RVS Technology. The case study report of the treatment of BBC Sealand is a convincing success story.
The Chinese market shows very positive progress. RVS business develops fast.

The tests and Test Report of Misrpetrol, the Test Laboratory of the National Petroleum Company in Egypt are completed with fascinating results.
The company of the Russian party faces domestic problems and RVS must support them. At the same time the rapidly grown exports to China and Germany plummet and pull the company into financial problems sparking the internal disputes.

Increasing internal problems lead to changes in the management and board late 2006 and the business is finally sold in May 2007.
The new owner, Oy RVS Technology Ltd. is a fully Finnish-owned private limited company located in Helsinki, Finland. The technology is now reliably in Finnish hands.
The first and major challenges for the new company are restoration of the profitability by improving the RVS Technology business practices and by developing a more stable and safe third generation RVS compound.
The International Patent is finally granted.
Oy RVS Technology Ltd. appoints CerLub Ltd to carry out the R & D work for the new technology components required for the 3rd technology compound. Once the R & D works of the new triboceramic compound components for RVS Technology (CerLub Technology are completed, a new international patent application is submitted in September 2007.

The new definition for the letters RVS, Regulated Variable Surface, is launched to better describe the improved properties of the third generation compound – the currently used triboceramic based compound.
During the autumn Oy RVS Technology Ltd. moves to the present office address.

Having strong confidence in the 3rd generation compound we take the technology to TÜV Süd Automotive for the certified emission and fuel efficiency tests. The three vehicle test lasts one year ending in August 2010. The results are most convincing.

The new domestic homepage with the new web-shop is launched in December.
Due to our claim, OHIM, Office of Harmonization in the Internal Market (Trademarks and Designs) decides, on February 12, 2010, to reject the applied trademark RVS Master as confusing and misleading in classes 4 and 40, "Industrial oils and greases; lubricants" and "Treatment of materials".

RVS wins the long legal process against Rewitec GmbH. The court decision is finally given on June 20, 2011. It is very clear and favorable for RVS. Violation and misuse of our tests, IP and other materials would now on cause heavy sanctions to Rewitec.
First RVS Technology deliveries to wind turbines are made in February.
In December RVS receives an Inspection Report regarding an industrial gear of Ovako Imatra (a leading steel manufacturer) stating that the result of RVS Technology treatment result had endured for 9 years, today already 10 years.
RVS Technology Ltd. establishes the first contacts with Carbon War Room (CWR) in the AREDAY summit in Aspen, USA in August 2011 and later participates the CWR-meeting in Washington, March 2012.

The feedback from Wind Energy branch raises very positive expectations.
RVS technology Ltd. attends the CWR meeting in Berlin, Germany. Cooperation with the new distributors in Thailand and USA are established.
The development of the new international webpage is initiated.
Active discoveries of the business prospects and interests in China are initiated.

Greener Planet Enterprises is the usa distributors Justin Clark

Last edit: by 4wheelBill. Reason: Justin Clark

Lubricants 23 Oct 2013 17:27 #4

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
I just called Greener Planet Enterprises and had a great informative conversation with Justin Clark.

He's a great guy and VERY knowledgeable! I also ordered the appropriate RVS product for my Subaru as per Justin's recommendations, which were very astute BTW.

This site is under development

I encourage everyone to go to the site, and give Justin Clark a call if you have any questions. Ron was right, Justin is the Real Deal!! :woohoo:

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Lubricants 26 Oct 2013 21:03 #5

• Lapprentis
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Ron, do you really add a full quart of Castrol ATF to a gas thank at once ?

As for the RVS, is it a once in a lifetime treatment or once in a while ?

Much Thanks

Lapprentis

Lubricants 26 Oct 2013 23:44 #6

• Karl411
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
My guess is that he would say "yes".
I added a quart to 14 gallons and am finding no problem with combustion so far.
I also just added the RVS per instructions. Most likely you will get two treatments if your vehicle has many miles like mine(270k). According to the instructions, the first treatment goes in the oil about 200 miles before the next oil change and then the second with the new oil. The reason for the first right before the oil change is supposedly the RVS will remove gunk stuck in your engine and deposit it in the oil. The 200 miles will also give it a chance to find the places it needs to be and do its magic. This is what I understand from the care instructions I received.
Will keep my fingers crossed I see results in the next few days/weeks.

Karl

Last edit: by Karl411.

Lubricants 26 Dec 2014 12:35 #7

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
I've treated my engine, my transmission and my differential with RVS.

Powertrain seems smoother, quieter. It's not as tough to start, not that it ever has been, but especially on the cooler mornings it doesn't take much to crank it to life. It's unnerving to me, truthfully. My old beater truck seems to be behaving like a luxury import.

Throttle response is more linear than ever before. I'm not using the same weight/pressure/aggressiveness on the gas pedal...It's a matter of feathering, caressing it now. Engine RPMs at cruise seem reduced, as does engine temp. I can only assume fuel economy has improved at this point, but I'm collecting data and will report.

Upon the first engine treatment, I have to admit that there were a few rather alarming squeal-type chirpy noises from the engine bay for the first 5-10 miles (but only idling in the driveway and at stop lights). They stopped and haven't returned. I've never seen used oil so black at that first change. Now I'm 1000+ miles into the second treatment (which I added directly to the drain hole rather than at the fill neck - I figured the fresh oil would get warmed on its way down to the pan and mix better with the RVS there), the oil has barely changed colour.

Good things are happening with my truck since I put this stuff in the various powertrain oil places.
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

Lubricants 26 Dec 2014 20:05 #8

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
In today's day and age-it's nice to find something that actually does what is claimed! ;)

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

• Page: