Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Merrick cold fuel vaporizer results

Merrick cold fuel vaporizer results 25 Jun 2014 18:34 #1

• jim g
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
:) Just wondering how everyone else is doing with vaporizers? Please post results. I'm looking to install on other vehicles of mine.

My install on a 2013 Hyundai Elantra. Took me a couple of weeks to tweak the amount of fuel needed. Computer doesn't like too much. I've been glitch free for about a month now, and car does 20%+ in gains all the time. Seems to do better on humid days. Maybe water injection next?

jim

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Merrick cold fuel vaporizer results 25 Jun 2014 23:03 #2

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Hey Jim, cool that you got Dan's vapor tube to do well on your Hyundai! :cheer:

I learned of a way to introduce a small amount of water vapor (and/or gas "cracked partially to Hydrogen") on a site I found several months ago. This is a DIY type project but easy to do IMHO.
This uses exhaust heat to heat input fluids to 300F+ degrees, then direct them to intake or a TB vac. port, or just the air intake duct. Dunno, take a look , might work for you.

Jim I hunted around in this Huge message thread to find one of the Moderator's well-drawn diagrams. There are others in various places, the thread is over 4 yrs. old, up now to pg. 200! You could do a syst. like this cheaply to generate steam vapor. I would already have one of Dan's systems myself, but my vehicles are all too old for it.. :unsure:

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: