Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Vortices Video

Vortices Video 21 Mar 2017 01:07 #13

• Filipp
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 0
Alright.
Lets say the hole is with some type of filter (so only clean air is coming in).

In theory, it should create stronger suction, no?
Just like vacuum cleaner hose etc.

BTW, just partially blocked off MAF sensors.Attached. Runs the same. Will be watching closely everything including gas consumption.

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Vortices Video 21 Mar 2017 01:22 #14

• Vernie
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 12
If the smaller hole on the air intake tube is before the throttle plate with respect to the engine, no strong suction will happen as the intake tube hole have lesser resistance than that smaller hole. Considering the atmospheric pressure is the same on the smaller hole and the bigger main intake tube hole, when the throttle opens, all air rush into the engine but the bigger volume from bigger hole makes the smaller hole insignificant. If pressure on the smaller hole is greater from the start than that of the bigger hole of the intake tube, flow comes from that smaller hole first. Flow is from higher pressure push to available pressure condition. I tried this before and it is not easy to get something significant from the smaller holes unless we overcome the atmospheric pressure and start some push from the smaller hole.

Vortices Video 21 Mar 2017 02:34 #15

• Vernie
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
I have to read about Coriolis effect to know what it is. For this application of rotation, it is done in a counter clockwise manner to create an energy charge needed by the air for better combustion. The charge created by the north of the magnet is the same. Doing the opposite is creating a different charge which makes the mixture of fuel and air not that efficient during combustion. That is why when using magnets, they have to be south on the fuel and north (counter clockwise spinning field) on the air.

heysoundude wrote: Vernie - you're quite specific when you discuss directionality (Clockwise/counterclockwise); in the case of fluid flows, like the air in an intake, are they not subject to the effect of the earth's rotation, like the Coriolis effect?

Vortices Video 21 Mar 2017 03:52 #16

• Vernie
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
The oxygen in air is more gravitational (energy spinning clockwise), to charge it or to connect to it, rotate it counter clockwise. The DC battery positive energy spin is clockwise, the spin of the energy on top of it, its very close environment is counter clockwise trying to seek balance to an induced energy spin by the positive post. Gravitational is compact and compressed like adding voltage is compacting, compressing more. Magnetical (counter clockwise spin) inside the battery negative post is expanding spin, radiating, currents flows from it. The area near the negative battery post is spinning clockwise, trying to seek balance with the induced spin of the negative battery post. You can see this visually using a small carpenter's plumb bob hovering very near but not touching the battery post. The plumb bob device will spin according the environmental spin seeking balance around the battery post.

Every point of contact on a DC battery is an energy transition point. This is the same with the rest of the environment as plasma behaves like DC.

Vortices Video 21 Mar 2017 04:07 #17

• Vernie
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
heysoundude, thank you very much for your question I quoted below, it opens more doors for me to answer a very important question I have in doing research since 2007. Collaboration like this forum really add more understanding that we can move on to the next level. The more we give out without hesitation, the more we received in return. I am already aware of the energy spin of things and with your question it pushes me to dig deeper and see clearly the energy within and this moment it completes the understanding. When we consolidate the notes of Walter Russel and Mr. Keshe who introduce plasma technology - they are the same thing only using different terminology (since they are of different time) but the same understanding which is the science of everything, the science of creation.

heysoundude wrote: Vernie - you're quite specific when you discuss directionality (Clockwise/counterclockwise); in the case of fluid flows, like the air in an intake, are they not subject to the effect of the earth's rotation, like the Coriolis effect?

Vortices Video 21 Mar 2017 11:27 #18

• Kim
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 30
Since dimpls have been mentioned here did someone gave a thought to groove the upstream of TB's. instead of the dimpls or do a combination of both??
-Kim-

Vortices Video 21 Mar 2017 21:10 #19

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Kim the answer is yes and yes.

A Russian guy met Ron and became a Gadgetman even before I did in 2012. He showed us his ideas to put a second Groove in the TB. He put it on the upstream side of the plate, I think on the opposite side of the regular Groove. This requires a special Reverse bit that was only available in the Certified bit sets (Very Expensive!) I've done the double Groove a couple times, on Ford TB's like 5.4 or 4.6L V8's from the late 90's, and it worked well.

Juan Reyes showed us a few months ago how he put the dimples in the TB bore wall above the plate. He then went on, to put dimples all throughout the whole TB interior, it was like Artwork! But he so far has not documented here in the forum as to scientific proof-of-concept for the dimple mod. I and a few others have talked theoretically about it. You could probably get a cheap Dremel small ball cutter to try it out on a TB, it's easy to do.

But, I would say just do the regular Groove on your TB first, and give it a few weeks after the re-learn drive to let the computer settle in. More adventurous stuff can come later as you go along. (my opinion here).

First the Sub-Orbital flights, then Orbital, then learning Rendezvous in space. Then later on to the Moon. After that we can discuss going to Mars! :silly: :lol:

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Vortices Video 21 Mar 2017 22:43 #20

• JR
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 7
Dimpled out TB on the 4.3L vortec cable driven.
Started by opening the TB inlet bore, carved more less at a 1/8 inch of material ⤵

Attachment 20161217_130834-1.jpg not found

Smooth it out ⤵

Attachment 20161217_143858-1.jpg not found

Started to dimple in effect on the iner bore ⤵

Attachment 20161217_174323-2.jpg not found

Including the TB plate ⤵

Attachment 20161221_163106.jpg not found

Some dimples manage to go thru in some area in TB iner wall due to thinner material. Epoxy covered in. ⤵

Attachment 20161221_170111.jpg not found

Here's a screenshot out of my phone (tool scanner app.) Before mods ⤵

Attachment Screenshot_2016-12-23-11-01-36.png not found

Then the after mods reading ⤵

Attachment Screenshot_2016-12-23-08-39-13.png not found

Juan

This message has attachments images.

The following user(s) said Thank You: GregK

Last edit: by JR.

Vortices Video 21 Mar 2017 23:01 #21

• JR
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
I also replaced the upstream O2 sensors for some new ones and this are my readings ⤵

Attachment Screenshot_2017-01-19-15-56-42.png not found

Juan

This message has an attachment image.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tracy Gallaway, GregK

Vortices Video 21 Mar 2017 23:11 #22

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Well, thank you again for that set of pics and graphs. I stand corrected!! :oops:

Like I was sayin' folks, Juan did real artwork here with the dimples! Just look at them! Plus sculpting out the TB inlet wall, and don't miss the filled in IAC channel and IAC air tube in the epoxied in IAC duct.

Whew!! :woohoo: I was impressed with your work, and all over again! I had actually forgotten about those graphs...

So, at this point, Juan's Dimpl-y Groovy TB is the first documented example of using the dimples.

If anyone wants to do some before/after testing on the Dimples, to add to Juan's example, we can get some varied proofs going.

Say, Juan, could you tell us what size diameter ball cutter you used for the dimples? I know that Dremel had different size ones, and they are inexpensive too. They are not the kind I had made into the new Super Gdgetman bits, though! Those babies were made custom in a respected Factory.

thanks again, Juan! :cheer:

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Vortices Video 25 Mar 2017 15:38 #23

• JR
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
For sure, I was not going to use the super G bits for such modification to the TB. So, I found this set of bits in the Amazon store to perform the dimpled and removel of material from the TB iner wall/bore. In the search box by typing " burr bits for aluminum" I went ahead and ordered a set.

Juan

• Page: