Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Free info from Eagle Research

Free info from Eagle Research 07 Nov 2015 18:23 #1

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
I just got a notice from Eagle Research, owned by George Wiseman, George is highly respected in the field of energy efficiency research. He and Eagle Research have been around for many years now. Eagle Research, is now offering a free info. package download for mileage researchers, here's a link to the page, you have to hop thru some hoops to get it, I haven't hopped thru yet.

hope this came thru OK. This is not directly related to the Groove, but I thought some might find it interesting and thought provoking. Please respect the website Eagle Research, they have been a source of excellent info and products for many!

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Free info from Eagle Research 01 Feb 2016 21:59 #2

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
So I just downloaded and read through this, and it makes total sense to me after my first reading.

The hoops Tracy mentions are large and close to the ground; easy to jump through. Go follow the link and the instructions and get the pdf. George crunches the numbers - no math, unless you're so inclined - and it all gets covered. Let's all get educated and on the same page!
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

Free info from Eagle Research 04 Feb 2016 23:02 #3

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
Glad you checked out Eagle Research, Greg. Yes, George Wiseman is a real Guru! I'll have to go back there and jump thru the hoops. Right now, I'm pretty fried from an all day job on a Toyota Previa. Nice van drives very well, the Groove gave a definite low-end power boost too. But- No Fun to work on!!

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Free info from Eagle Research 04 Feb 2016 23:48 #4

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
That free PDF through the link is all about volumetric and thermal efficiency of engines. I'm going to look deeper into it and bring my findings back here. The math seems easy, but I may have to arm wrestle his demo into formulæ. It may help in my desire to bring some hard science to The Groove.

Lots of meaty stuff in that document; lots of light shone into some deep, dark corners. It dovetails with the mpg remedy/gasoline stuff I mentioned in another thread I think. It's all related.
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

Free info from Eagle Research 02 Mar 2016 19:53 #5

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
Bump!

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway