Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Don't wait for higher gas prices...

Don't wait for higher gas prices... 07 Jan 2016 01:22 #1

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
I thought I'd try to get out in front of something possibly brewing, I hope it's not. In the world news in the last week, we have new international tensions in the Persian Gulf region between Saudi Arabia and Iran. These two countries are cutting ties with each other, they were never friends to start with. A casual look at the map shows us that-- there is Iran, east side of the Gulf, in dominant position to control the Strait of Hormuz. Then on the west shore of the Persian gulf is Saudi Arabia and other Gulf oil exporting countries. If these two oil producing giants decide to start playing real badly with each other...You can guess the likely outcome. Wouldn't take that much to close the Straits of Hormuz.

Let's hope not.

If you don't want to get sideswiped by another sudden huge price increase in Dinosaur Extract, well, folks, you can guess my next comment.

Get your Gas engine Grooved now to save on gas, help the air we all breathe, and gain some power too! :cheer:

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gman01

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Don't wait for higher gas prices... 10 Jan 2016 19:53 #2

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
Hi Barry J, saw this and your other post. I don't know if that was Ron Hatton you saw. So who Grooved your Toyota? Did you like the result?

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Don't wait for higher gas prices... 11 Jan 2016 19:36 #3

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
wow cool pic, thanks! ;)
Ron is The Man! Obviously it works well for ya! Sounds like you got a power boost from the Groove. All my experience so far says a boost in off idle power points to a successful Groove job. Glad you have come in to share your experience w/ us, Barry! I tell ya, right now Ron is just itching to get back w/ us all, he's in , let's see, controlled Circumstances for a while still. He has a lot of drive and Spirit, I tell ya!

Do tell more of your Story, Barry. We never get much back here from customers, I'd love to see more if you like. So how did you come to meet Ron, did you go to Phoenix for the Groove?

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Don't wait for higher gas prices... 22 Jan 2016 20:02 #4

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
So , now, many Americans are enjoying the cheapest gas prices in years. I heard on an Internet radio show yesterday, that in certain areas, gas is under a dollar a gallon right now. Not so in my town, it's still around $2.30 and up for Regular. Maybe, 'cause I can see California from here!

But here's my point. Part of the ongoing slaughter in world oil markets, is a side effect of such low prices. Oil drillers and producers in some regions, are getting killed. Supposedly, some kinds of "sour crude" with a high sulfur content, are now upside-down in the wholesale markets. Meaning- It costs more to extract and transport these grades of oil, than refiners will pay for it. The supply of oil, currently in a glut, depending on the market, will have to contract. The Saudi's want to kill off the US shale oil industry, for example. Oil that was profitable to extract, ship and refine, when prices were north of maybe $50.00 a barrel, isn't now. I'm no analyst, but when the bottom drops out of any market, things will get "interesting". If you know someone who knows what the future holds for oil and Gasoline prices--Ask to borrow their Crystal Ball!!

What goes down, will go back up! Enjoy the Party for now as long as it lasts. It won't last forever. Money saved on gas today- can help to get a car or engine Grooved to be ready for the future.

Just sayin'. ;)

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Don't wait for higher gas prices... 13 Feb 2016 01:29 #5

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
If you are reading this then I hope you are thinking...Here's what I'm thinking now.

Basically, oil is down now and may go lower. That's good for gas prices. BUT-oil drilling is shutting down all over, fracking operations are laying off workers in big numbers. And so, production in the US will decline. IF the dollar reverses course (goes lower) sooner or later, then that will spur demand overseas, but production capacity will have contracted both here and abroad. that equals a shortage...and so higher prices will result. Both at the gas station, and then for Everything else.

So- we have a tool to use to help with MPG's, and so with gas costs. The Groove! I'm banging' the drum HARD now to say- Get Ready, don't wait for IT to hit the Fan, get your engines Grooved now.

If you're on the sidelines, don't wait much longer! :ohmy: :huh: :blink:

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Don't wait for higher gas prices... 15 Mar 2016 22:38 #6

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
Well I'ts March 15th. Gas prices here in Reno Nv dipped to around $2.15/Gal for Regular at some cheaper stations, but are now going back up again. I see prices anywhere from $2.25/gal/ regular to nearing $3.00/gal/Premium at a Chevron station.

I won't be so surprised if there is another "refinery fire" or similar news being reported soon.

Again, don't just wait for higher prices...! :angry:

We have part of the Answer! ;)

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Don't wait for higher gas prices... 18 Mar 2016 15:42 #7

• Gman01
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
It is now as it has been for many, many years. Ever since they decided to use gasoline as a motor fuel instead of a laundry solvent, they have been working at many levels t5o create the need and then control our access to it.

The key for me has always been to find a substitute fuel that will work in all respects in the engines we currently use. This has been accomplished according to The Rumor Mill, but the inventors who don't play the money game-myself included-wind up disappeared or D-E-D.

So, for now, we are challenged by making the fuel do more than it is intended to do. For this, we face new challenges every time we get a solution that is doable.

We cannot, WILL not, EVER surrender!

• Page: