Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.
  • Page:

TOPIC: good info from Aaron Murakami Re: Stan Meyer, H2 and N

good info from Aaron Murakami Re: Stan Meyer, H2 and N 07 Feb 2016 20:10 #1

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
I'm putting in a link here, this came to me today in an email from emedia Press, and Aaron Murakami. Aaron Murakami is the reason I found out about Ron Hatton and the Groove over 4 years ago. Aaron Murakami hosts a science expo each summer in Idaho, Ron went there in 2012. Ron had 5 or 6 videos shot there of him Grooving a bunch of TB's in succession, they are on YouTube. And of course I got the info download pkg. on Plasma Jet Ignition from Aaron as well, and that works.

Those of you who are aware of Dan Merrick's work and posts here, may know of what came to be called Merrick's Gas, HHHN, an upgraded type of HHO water-fuel gas. Ron Hatton originally was involved in the HHO stuff too, years ago.

Anyone who has studied much about HHO gas, probably knows the story of Stan Meyer, and his legendary water-powered dune buggy, and water fuel cell work. His work and story are the stuff of legends, and many have tried to replicate his work. Controversial, the stuff of many un-realized dreams. Such tantalizing promise...

Aaron Murakami has been digging to the bottom of the Stan Meyer story for years. In this link, you can see what he is saying, and has been saying for years, about the real foundation to what Stan Meyer was really doing. I usually take whatever Aaron has to say seriously. And Aaron has released material, that allowed me and others to implement on an engine--not just read or theorize. Perhaps, something actually workable, and useable, is coming.

That's the thing of it, having something that can actually be Used, is why I've stuck with the Gadgetman Groove. Plasma Jet Ignition also works, though a bit involved. So, is there a Door #3 to open as well, hopefully soon...? B) B) ;) :cheer:

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Please Log in to join the conversation.

good info from Aaron Murakami Re: Stan Meyer, H2 and N 08 Mar 2016 18:25 #2

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
ka-bump!

Tracy G