Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.
  • Page:

TOPIC: I would love to talk to a RETIRED automotive engineer....

I would love to talk to a RETIRED automotive engineer.... 03 Jun 2016 08:42 #1

• Juan Reyes
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 8
Hello all!!!
I've been busy with work and life in general. I have two young sons and trying to work long hours to get out of debt. But now I have some time to post this. Just some food for thought.

I strongly believe that a retired automotive engineer would know to increase gas mileage and power on your vehicle. No longer tied to the company he used to work for. I also strongly believe they have done further improvements on their own vehicles too.

It does make you wonder what kind of improvements they have to their own vehicles. Also improvements they have learned over the years.

To tell you the truth not sure if it's automotive engineer or engine engineer. Either way. It would be very interesting to talk to them. Has anyone here have had a chance to talk to them?
The following user(s) said Thank You: GregK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

I would love to talk to a RETIRED automotive engineer.... 04 Jun 2016 17:00 #2

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
Tracy tells me there's one lurking around in the background, Juan...now all we have to do is get him to start posting and conversing with us all here, for the betterment of the planet and mankind.

Welcome back, btw!
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

I would love to talk to a RETIRED automotive engineer.... 08 Jun 2016 00:57 #3

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
hi Juan, and I have to agree with you. a Retired automotive Engineer could speak his mind much more freely w/o fear of any Repercussions. I'm sure such a guy/gal would know things, and likely done or seen things done in testing that never made it to market. Beancounters, Marketing, warranty, and Gubmint relations stuff are all factors in what the Automakers are willing to do on the corporate level.

Imagine what could be done if things were run on a footing akin to that of NASA back in the Apollo days, or even the Manhattan project...

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

I would love to talk to a RETIRED automotive engineer.... 19 Jun 2016 21:35 #4

• Karl411
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Here are two videos to enlighten.

For those who don't know, we have the technology to give cars today well over 100mpg but the powers that be(Rockefellers who control the banks and oil industry) will never let the masses have the pleasure of that. Too much money to be lost out of their billions that they make off the poor slobs like us. Just do a research on the Rockefellers, Standard Oil(what made them what they are today) and all the companies that came out of Standard Oil(Chase Bank is just one of many) and you will see why we will never achieve good gas mileage.

Research into the Pogue carburetor or Fish carburetor will show that these and many other inventions were squashed to stop any progress toward better gas mileage.

Wouldn't hurt to research Tom Ogle and Stan Meyer and see how they met their demise refusing to sell their fuel technology patents out to big oil and died because of it.

Last edit: by Karl411.
  • Page: