Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Groovy Ford 6.8L Triton V-10 TB for sale

Groovy Ford 6.8L Triton V-10 TB for sale 30 Jul 2016 22:51 #1

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
So I have a few extra throttle bodies I have Grooved over time. I'd like to offer this Ford Triton 6.8L V-10 TB for sale, for only $165.00. That price includes shipping to the continental US, lower 48 states only. This is substantially less than what I normally charge for this mailed in, I just want to clean house a bit.

This fits the Ford 6.8 V-10 Triton engines from late 90's to early 2000's, up to when the Drive by Wire version came out. This will be typically Ford F-350 and F-450 Super Duty trucks, and E-350 and E-450 vans/ motorhomes. Also included is a 7 page instruction document re: installation, ECU re-learn and extra Gadgetman "tricks" to use.

Large bit Grooves, and some moderate throttle blade shaping as well. This Groovy TB will add performance, increasing off the line throttle response. Coupled with the PCV re-route will increase fuel economy and reduce emissions too. I've done this on a few of these Ford V-10's and these engines really like to be Groovy!

My email contact is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Phone is 775 544-7692 in Reno Nevada.

thanks! :)

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: