Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Activities in and around Gadgetman Land

Activities in and around Gadgetman Land 01 Sep 2016 16:53 #1

• Gadgetman2
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Greetings to all from Gadgetman!

This is Ron.

Sorry to say, I am having great difficulty in accessing my original Login as Gadgetman, getting a 500 error every time I try to login.

Anyway, there's some remarkable things afoot that will not be announced or discussed on the open forums. I will be carefully selecting those I will invite, and then develop a back-channel communication system for that.

You are all welcome to contact me directly by emailing Gadgetman @ Engineer.com. Be sure to provide me a link to your profile here, as well as any links to your activities elsewhere on the World Wide Web.

As it says in my favorite book, it recommends we "Judge a tree by the quality of its fruit." and I will indeed be doing that.

I'm going to have to be selective, but for those of you who have been diligent about making this planet a better place for your time on this beautiful blue-green marble in the sky, your efforts will be rewarded.

I am THOROUGHLY excited, not only about the technology that's coming, but about the fellowship of my brothers-at-arms.

Now, tell our other brothers, too. This is NOT about enhancing only the Gadgetmen, but ALL who share our passions, from every discipline.

So, get that e-mail out to me! Put "Brothers-At-Arms" in the subject line, as I'm getting all of gadgetman @ Gadgetman groove's emails there, too!

I love you all, and hope I can do justice by us all.

Ron Hatton'
Helena, Montana 59601

PS: Look up David Yurth, author of The Ho Chih Minh Guide to Guerilla Warfare. It's an AMAZING book by an amazing gentleman. You're going to be encouraged.

I was.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Activities in and around Gadgetman Land 02 Sep 2016 09:28 #2

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
Hello Ron!
I've emailed you directly.
I'm eager to help revitalize and grow this community with you, and hope that the others here are as well.
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

Activities in and around Gadgetman Land 01 Oct 2016 11:50 #3

• bRry Augustine
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello Ron it is nice too see you posting again I hope I i am still down I've been trying a lil bit
I'm in a big city everything is scandalous personal trips no body is about the planet sustainability the gulf spill Japan nuclear all examples,.

thanks for the love and being open
Barry
P.s. I just recently passed ca smog the shop owner knows a bout the groove as well as Mexican crab shop I go to
On Washington Guzman auto repair crab shop I gave him tracy contact number

Last edit: by bRry Augustine .

Activities in and around Gadgetman Land 01 Oct 2016 12:39 #4

• Barry Wakeford
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 0
Howdy Ron & everyone; glad to see activity is increasing. I'm going to stop by more often. Barry009

Activities in and around Gadgetman Land 01 Oct 2016 13:28 #5

• 4wheelBill
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello Ron I'm so unbelievably happy to hear that you're doing good and well. We've missed you dearly here. I'm overjoyed to see the things you have in store for us and continue the growing of gadgetman land. I will be emailing you directly after this post. I have not been active for a while because of some health problem but i been working on it. Tracy Gallaway has been doing a great job here on gadgetman keeping the fire burning well. Well It's party time Ron is back.

Have a great day and God bless.
Bill Tyson

Salem, OR 971 533 6599

Activities in and around Gadgetman Land 01 Oct 2016 18:35 #6

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Thanks, Bill, Ron and everyone else! :)

Now, if everyone will just stick around, ya'all won't have to just read my endless dronings... :S :pinch:

AND-- it would be really good to see some Groove jobs, with photos, from Gadgetmen besides me...! LOL!

Thanks, I really do love all of you and this Awesome Gadgetman Groove mod tech.

We really do have something that works, we just need to do more of it.

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Activities in and around Gadgetman Land 02 Oct 2016 07:16 #7

• Gadgetman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I can't tell you how much your posts mean to me. Not only as the developer of this technology, but as a human being. It is truly humbling to think I have touched so many lives in a good way.

To say "Thanks. I needed that!" is a radically poor way to express my gratitude.

We truly are "Family", my friends!

Remember that ALWAYS!

We are the ones that will bring the tech and the knowledge from out of the shadows and into the Light.

I love that line from the movie "Galaxy Quest" (If you've never seen it, you GOTTA!)

"Never give up! NEVER surrender!"

And for those of you that want to reach out to me directly with your comments or questions, first, post them here on the forums, then write me at Gadgetman @Engineer.com.

while I may not be able to answer you immediately, I will do my best to get to you all.

The Truth is I got into my Gadgetman@ Gadgetman Groove.com email. What I found there floored me!

Over 29,000 emails! And that was after deleting a few hundred!

I love it, though.

So, keep posting, keep sharing, and never quit searching for Truth.

Like they say on the X-Files,

"The Truth is OUT THERE!"

Ron

• Page: