Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.

TOPIC: Fuel Line Magnets for better Mileage

Fuel Line Magnets for better Mileage 20 Mar 2017 09:39 #25

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
did you try a configuration that had the magnets opposing each other rather than trying to attract? There's some difference of opinion about this, but my head/gut/instinct says that having the magnets oppose each other would force the filtering/cohesion/alignment of the molecules somewhat more effectively...

Vernie's post about having them on the intake air makes sense as well...and the Magnetizer products on Aaron Murakami's website includes magnets for the cooling system as well, so if they need to be in opposite polarity as Vernie's research indicates, what is opposite to what? This is where what I said in an earlier post comes into play: what works for me on my vehicle (when it comes to the application of this trick) may not work for you. So, experiment: try every permutation and combination until you can eliminate it as effective ON YOUR APPLICATION and then don't refute other's claims of results. We're family here, remember.
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Fuel Line Magnets for better Mileage 20 Mar 2017 13:09 #26

• Julius
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
No I didn't but good suggestion. I'll try that out.
Agreed. What I stated was from my experience..I didn't refute anyone, and never will.

Thanks for that tip.

Fuel Line Magnets for better Mileage 20 Mar 2017 20:49 #27

• Vernie
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 12
The one on the cooling system, the lower hose from radiator going back to the engine are two magnets facing and attracting each other - south and north facing to attract. I also have this on house water plastic line at home. One way to avoid clogging on shower holes.

During testing of magnets on fuel line and air intake, very obvious change on engine response and sound - stronger and quicker when done right. Removing the magnets, sound and response back to original where there were no magnets. Doing a different configuration on the fuel line did not make any improvement, only the south pole facing the fuel did work well and north facing the air intake. Placement should be closer to the engine but not where there is metal where the hose is attached. Placing magnets on metal tubing like aluminum, copper or steel did not make any influence on the passing fluid inside the metal tube.

heysoundude wrote: Vernie's post about having them on the intake air makes sense as well...and the Magnetizer products on Aaron Murakami's website includes magnets for the cooling system as well, so if they need to be in opposite polarity as Vernie's research indicates, what is opposite to what? This is where what I said in an earlier post comes into play: what works for me on my vehicle (when it comes to the application of this trick) may not work for you. So, experiment: try every permutation and combination until you can eliminate it as effective ON YOUR APPLICATION and then don't refute other's claims of results. We're family here, remember.

Fuel Line Magnets for better Mileage 20 Mar 2017 21:00 #28

• Aaron Knorr
  • Personal License Holder
  • Personal License Holder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi there folks
I'm not here to hack this thread but has anybody ever heard of a person named Jack Silver and or have one of his system installed on the air intake? He was from California I believe.

Aaron
Aaron Knorr
Gadgetman Ontario

Fuel Line Magnets for better Mileage 20 Mar 2017 21:35 #29

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
I've not heard of Jack Silver. but it's good to see you here again, A.Norr!

(Folks are coming out of the woodwork again!)

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Fuel Line Magnets for better Mileage 21 Mar 2017 21:18 #30

• Ken Bittle
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 61
Magnets on the fuel line works, but works best when applied with other things as well like the groove.

US3228868A - Process for the conversion of hydrogen - Google Patents

A patent from the 60's on how to change the molecules of hydrogen to make them spin the same direction, makes the hydrogen more powerful. Trust me, this works; i don't build an hho machine without one.

How much hydrogen is in gasoline? Diesel?

You need a magnet that can handle a little heat and is very powerful, maybe a neodymium magnet for a wind generator? hmm.... (hint hint) Then you wrap said magnets in heat tape like you would an exhaust header.

Too many projects...

Fuel Line Magnets for better Mileage 21 Mar 2017 21:40 #31

• Ken Bittle
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
Orientation I found is different for every vehicle, my truck likes opposed forces but the civic that I had two years ago really liked the rectangular magnets with magnetize through the long side. Its trial and error, not one size fits all most of the time. Oh, and wear good gloves those little buggers will hit each other and splinter in your hand.

Fuel Line Magnets for better Mileage 21 Mar 2017 21:59 #32

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
Ken - that heat tape you mentioned...can you provide links to examples, manufacturer websites? Please?
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

Fuel Line Magnets for better Mileage 21 Mar 2017 22:12 #33

• Ken Bittle
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
This stuff works best, i've used the cheap stuff before and lost a magnet or two.

Design Engineering DEI 10123 DEI Titanium Exhaust Wrap with LR Technology | Summit Racing

Titanium exhaust wrap, i usually only buy the rolls if they are in the $25 range. Doesn't have to be from summit, but magnets will start to lose their magnetism at 180 degrees. Most engine bays get around that temp near the intake manifold quite easily.

I usually zip tie my magnets down and then wrap them up tight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GregK

Fuel Line Magnets for better Mileage 21 Mar 2017 22:50 #34

• Grant Goldade
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
Certainly the magnets have been around for decades.... they were one of the first things I ran across almost 40 years ago when I started playing with fuel economy mods. More often then not I was frustrated with results. They do seem to need to be rather powerful and direction does seem to make a difference. Over the years working with cnformation, mpg club, GEET, and BWT/HAFC I've heard of one guy that put them on his fuel lines, air intake, cooling/radiator hoses, pvc hose and even his ignition coil lead. He claimed excellent results and information was decided for him by a psychic... (his words/claims...not mine). fwiw he also warned me that while Pantone GEET could work to stay clear and be careful...perhaps I should have listened to his psychic?!

I believe it was when I with Pantone/GEET that we got data from another individual that had tested magnets extensively and claimed to have conclusive evidence that not only did the direction/poles facing the fuel line make a difference, but also the direction the vehicle was traveling! ..
As I recall the claim was that traveling North got better mileage and heading south it dropped slightly from factory...but overall mpg was higher. (This could be explained scientifically by something as simple as a change in elevation...ie: heading north going downhill and south was uphill).

I guess what I'm getting at is I'm an information junky. Love to read and here about it all but we need to research , test it scientifically and share the data. Many mods / devices have been debunked. Some I'm convinced do/or rather did work, but with new gas/oil formulas along with ever harder to 'tune/trick' pcms make it difficult to get gains on some of the newer vehicles.

Fuel Line Magnets for better Mileage 22 Mar 2017 09:50 #35

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman

nrgrebel wrote: I've heard of one guy that put them on his fuel lines, air intake, cooling/radiator hoses, pvc hose and even his ignition coil lead. He claimed excellent results

Well, another forum member here has brought Keshe nano-coated Coils to the table recently.
I'm of the opinion that these tricks/mods all have basis in fact, and we owe it to ourselves to test them all and mix and match to obtain the best results individually, and even possibly improve on the suggestions here. If some sort of clear results happen when everybody tries one method/application, then we've stumbled onto something noteworthy and new. That may be the legacy we can leave the planet and mankind

I mean, what would happen if we put Keshe coil-wrapped magnets on spark plug wires, for instance? Would we enhance combustion and efficiency and power 30-fold? (would we need to scale it back in that case, to 2x or 5x?)

We're not expecting to break the laws of physics here; we're looking to use them to our advantage, in ways that may never have been considered before. This is what I'm around here for; it's new and different and exciting and better that turns me on. Hopefully we are all on-board with that.
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vernie

Fuel Line Magnets for better Mileage 25 Mar 2017 00:33 #36

• Vernie
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
Similar to magnets, with a wide range of applications.

Funzioni BOBINA B.A.C. - Bobina B.A.C. - Autosufficienza - Risparmio energetico