Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.

TOPIC: Fuel Line Magnets for better Mileage

Fuel Line Magnets for better Mileage 26 Mar 2017 13:54 #37

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
Hey Vernie -
can you translate from Italian to English for us?
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Fuel Line Magnets for better Mileage 26 Mar 2017 17:15 #38

• Vernie
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 12
This link below translates to english the text on that page:
Funzioni BOBINA B.A.C. - Bobina B.A.C. - Autosufficienza - Risparmio energetico
The following user(s) said Thank You: GregK

Fuel Line Magnets for better Mileage 27 Mar 2017 18:44 #39

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
B) that wasn't quite what I was asking...but thank you.
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

Fuel Line Magnets for better Mileage 31 Mar 2017 17:35 #40

• Aaron Knorr
  • Personal License Holder
  • Personal License Holder
  • Thank you received: 2
Has anybody ever used the magnet setup called EnergyCel Automotiver Optimizer here is the website I went looking for mine that I had bought back in 2002 I have tried it and didn't work I think I had it mounted on a metal line so that would explain why it didn't work as it was metioned on this thread it may not be over a metal odject.

Thanks Aaron
Aaron Knorr
Gadgetman Ontario

Fuel Line Magnets for better Mileage 31 Mar 2017 18:15 #41

• Vernie
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 12
You can check the polarity of the side which touches the fuel line, it should be all south for it to work well with the fuel and it should be on the fuel hose (flexible part) without the metal tubing inside.

Fuel Line Magnets for better Mileage 01 Apr 2017 13:49 #42

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
That's an old website, Aaron, and there seems to have been only one distributor, based in Texas.
I found it interesting in their results that CO2 emissions went up after application, which seems to jive with some of the research papers I posted earlier in this thread. I wonder if they made any other mods, like opening up their spark plugs for better ignition? Something tells me that in concert with the Groove and the rest of the suite of mods we perform, the results that get achieved would be better: higher mileage gains and significantly lower emissions. Stock setups on cars have been proven to be less than optimal.

This said, I still haven't gotten around to trying it on my ride yet, but now that the weather is improving, you can bet I'll be spending some time under the hood trying some of these things.

And Vernie - I think one of the first things I'm going to try is one of the Nano-treated coils on the +ve wire coming off my alternator, and possibly on the battery terminals - simply energizing the electrical/charging system with this plasma should have holistic effects across and throughout the vehicle's other systems, in my opinion.

Stay tuned, friends! -greg
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

Fuel Line Magnets for better Mileage 28 Feb 2020 22:45 #43

• cj donaldson
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 20
Marcel Vogel did plenty of research with wine and crystals and had very definite results. Marcel vogel did a lot of work with IBM to develop computers. And later turned towards using crystals to heal people. Also plenty of research has gone into magnets and water. In industrial applications it helps to”soften “ water and reduce scaling in pipes. Agriculture shows faster growth rates and less water needed. The mechanics of what is happening is theory at this point but the buzz word is structured water. Dan winter and friends developed a vortex and magnetic water system and his opinion is the magnetic fields repel each other and in series at 90 degrees from the last set. You can also use magnets in your washing machine instead of soap. As it lowers the surface tension. Which the same as soap.