Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.
  • Page:

TOPIC: You guys might find this very interesting. I wish I....

You guys might find this very interesting. I wish I.... 13 Dec 2016 00:43 #1

• Juan Reyes
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 8
Could put this in my vehicle. Here's the link:

Welcome to How2SaveFuel.com

They call it Hydrogen On Demand. Gets rid most of the carbon buildup in the engine. Improves gas mileage, increases torque and horsepower and quiets the engine.

I first saw it on YouTube. The website needs an update though.

Just saw this and thought I would share this information with everyone on the forum.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You guys might find this very interesting. I wish I.... 13 Dec 2016 06:37 #2

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
Have you done a web search?
There are PLENTY of websites with HHO designs, directions, tips, etc. You'll have to find a design for your cars and fabricate them, but you've proven with your Grooviness that you have what it takes.
Juan, don't get discouraged so easily!
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

You guys might find this very interesting. I wish I.... 13 Dec 2016 19:32 #3

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Juan, there are and have been in the past ten years more kinds of HHO systems, designs, and ideas than can be counted. There have been Gadgetmen in this forum before who have detailed such systems. Ron Hatton was doing HHO before he invented the Groove.

You can put an HHO system in your ride if you want to. One Gadgetman who isn't active here anymore, is Dan Merrick. Dan is a fuel chemist and Inventor in his own right. One of the most interesting things in the HHO world is called Merrick's Gas, Dan came up with it. Will take research to figure it out, but if memory serves- it involved using ammonia in the electrolyte solution, possibly some titanium in the plates, and the resulting gas product was called HHHN.

On known issue, far as I've read with HHO is- the Oxygen in the HHO gas can increase the Oxygen in the exhaust gas stream. This can cause the upstream O2 sensors, to send a lower voltage output. That signals the ECU to increase fuel delivery. That's why EFIE's were invented by George Wiseman, to modify the O2 sensor output voltage.

The story goes, as I recall, that the ammonia electrolyte Dan used, resulted in extra Hydrogen in the output gas, and some Nitrogen too. There was something about the Oxygen in the gas being bound to some of the nitrogen, causing the Oxygen to be missed by the O2 sensors.

Aaron Murakami has a download info package available called Water Fuel Secrets, at emediapress dot com. He goes into detail about the role of nitrogen in Stan Meyers' Water Fuel and HHO stuff. I take anything from Aaron as serious stuff! ;)

I never ventured into this, and I don't know if there is a commercially made system around that used these ideas. HHO has worked for lots of folks--but you need to really read up on it first. There are several issues to tackle with HHO systems.

It turns into quite a research and tinkering project. Gains can be had, IF you pursue it long enough.

This is why I got real excited and am still excited about the Groove. The Groove is simple, effective, proven-- and it's AVAILABLE To Do!! :evil: Once one learns to do a proper Groove-- Like you have, Juan-- a door opens. No tanks to refill, no meters or knobs to watch and play with. Little or no extra parts to install.

I suggest, go ahead and play with HHO stuff if you like to tinker, hey that's OK! :P ;) But I bet you would get great gains, if you implement everything in the Instructions in your Kit, including the RVS treatments, in the fuel Savers tab on the front page here. You can upgrade your Ignition parts to the best you can afford. Spark plug Gaps! Tire pressures, and anything you can think of that is causing parasitic losses. Be SURE that there are no maintenence issues needing fixed.

For Mileage, it then comes down to how you drive it!

Ask Greg Kusiak, Heysoundude here, about what I'm saying. he Knows.

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

You guys might find this very interesting. I wish I.... 14 Dec 2016 20:28 #4

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
Driving style has a huge impact on mileage.
That was the first thing I did, well before making the PCV mod or grooving or powertrain treatments or spark plugs/wires: I learned how to get my foot out of the horsepower to get and keep moving. It's a big lesson and powerful technique, and if more people drove this way, we'd get much closer to the MPG ratings that are posted in new car windows, or maybe even better.
Adding HHO to a grooved engine would take it to another level, much like Tracy did on his Subaru with the Plasma Ignition...another link in the chain, so to speak.
The knowledge is out there, Juan, if you're willing to put time into searching for it, learning the principles at play and how they factor into the big equation and then doing the work to apply it all..and then tweaking as necessary! If you're up for it, I encourage you to show us how it can and should be done.
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

Last edit: by GregK. Reason: tired fingers, spelling mistakes...
  • Page: