Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.
  • Page:

TOPIC: IF you drive in Canada...

IF you drive in Canada... 12 Jan 2017 19:53 #1

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Or the USA, you need the Groove Plus Power System!

What's that, you say? :huh:

well, first off, Greg (Heysoundude) in Ontario Canada has posted about the new carbon tax applied to gasoline, that adds substantially to your gas prices. We here have the answer to that. :cheer:

Know that Greg will now handle all Groove by Mail jobs for you Canadians who don't have or know a Gadgetman in your area. Greg has proven through his research and use of both the Groove and the Power System mods that he knows how to apply them correctly. He can Groove your throttle body, and give you the how-to info on the Power System. This stuff isn't so hard to do.

I handle the Mail in Mods here in the USA. IF you are elsewhere, contact us and we will help you too!

I've given the name Power System to our proven additional Mods we use and recommend. They boost the gains from the Groove. We reduce parasitic losses in major vehicle Systems, to increase gains.

So, ask us how the Groove Plus Power System can help your vehicle and you! :woohoo:

Greg's email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. (Canadians)

My email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. (USA)

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Please Log in to join the conversation.

IF you drive in Canada... 13 Jan 2017 10:09 #2

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
And we don't just groove North American vehicles by mail, either! Contact us from wherever you are on this planet and we will work with you to determine the best way for you to Get the Groove Power System happening on your car, truck, generator...if it burns gasoline, we can likely help.
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: