Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.

TOPIC: Combustion engine application of nano materials

Combustion engine application of nano materials 24 Mar 2017 20:02 #13

• Vernie
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 12
In plasma devices, even smaller size can do huge effect. With nano materials, you are using the energy of the atom and not just the electron. How big is that electron compared to the whole atom? Huge difference there.

Yes, very good results when you put a nano coated coil on the alternator positive, we have that also. Small nano coated counter clockwise coil.

For your coil pack application, there is a spring in each coil pack that pushes good contact to the spark plug. This spring is usually held by a rubber housing that it does not fall. It is in that area before the spring where I put the nano coated coil, waste spark or not, do it in counter clockwise winding for the coil for you are still dealing with the same high voltage signal with the ground. If you have a hard time doing the coil, just make a ring and insert it as part of the spring that it does not fall when you move the spring. The idea is that nothing will fall into the engine when one do some maintenance routine and the nano coated copper does not interfere with the maintenance procedure.

heysoundude wrote: Has anyone experimented with the diameter of the coils to see if that has an effect on the results? Wire gauge was mentioned, but coil diameter has been neglected...

Has anyone tested these coils on the alternator hot wire? (I assume that would be a counterclockwise wind as well...and if you do a big 4 grounding upgrade, a clockwise wind off the negative on the back of the alternator?) I don't see why you couldn't try these on your Subie's battery & alternator, Tracy...

I'm still pondering how to wind these for ignition coilpack applications - both sides of the coil fire simultaneously (waste spark), so one of the terminals is -ve and one is +ve, unlike coil-on-plug and distributor applications...

Yeah, if applied correctly and efficiencies are realized consistently in line with Vernie's examples, we're definitely going to be achieving some groundbreaking results.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Combustion engine application of nano materials 02 Apr 2017 22:35 #14

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
OK- so I got some fine copper wire, prob at least 24 gauge, pretty thin. I stripped the insulation off about 10 inches, then straightened and clamped the wire to a screwdriver shaft. I wound it tightly 9 turns. I cut the coil free, then I fire treated the coil w/ propane torch 5 times to Nano-coat it as Vernie said. I would see it turn bright as I turned it in the torch flame, then let it cool.

The plug wire on the mower is permanently attached to the Magneto coil, and the plug wire terminal is itself a coil of stainless wire I think.

I just crammed the nano treated copper coil over the spark plug tip, and pushed the plug wire on over the copper coil far as it would go. Not the best install, but it was the best I could do for now. Was 99% dark outside. I didn't get a shot of the coil on the plug tip.

I started the mower, my initial impression is that it sounded stronger with a "heavier" exhaust sound. The vibrations in the handle seemed stronger too. Too dark to mow, I only ran it maybe 15 seconds.

One thing I found as I was fire treating, is the coil's end close to the Vice-Grips didn't take the nano coating, even though I went over it repeatedly. Maybe the tool was conducting heat away too fast. Next time, I'll strip off more wire and extend a longer straight section to grip, so the entire copper coil gets even treatment.

So, there's my round One with the K-Coil, as I named it.

Tracy G

Attachment Kcoilformoweri003.jpg not found

Attachment Kcoilformoweri004.jpg not found

Attachment Kcoilformoweri005.jpg not found

Attachment Kcoilformoweri007.jpg not found

Attachment Kcoilformoweri008.jpg not found

Attachment Kcoilformoweri009.jpg not found

Attachment Kcoilformoweri012.jpg not found

Attachment Kcoilformoweri011.jpg not found

Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Vernie

Last edit: by .

Combustion engine application of nano materials 03 Apr 2017 08:53 #15

• Vernie
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
You can hold the other end to nano coat the uncoated part. This is an example of a very simple yet effective energy enhancement device. Make sure you still have that direct contact from your spark plug wire to the spark plug. If the coil you made interfere to have direct contact, you can scratch some coating that your signal goes to the bare copper part.

Excited to see more and more people doing this. :) Thank you for sharing.

Combustion engine application of nano materials 03 Apr 2017 20:56 #16

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
My suspicion is that these coils applied to the electrical charging and storage system (alternator and battery) will not only improve ignition/combustion/fuel efficiency, but solidify the operation of everything electrical in the car, like brighten headlights, power windows, hvac fan...but I already undertook a project in the nice weather last weekend that I'll put on my Rendezvous thread. (Spoiler: ignition improvements plus ethanol-free fuel equals mileage gains and clean tailpipe).
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

Combustion engine application of nano materials 03 Apr 2017 21:23 #17

• Vernie
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
The first time we experienced using nano materials on the car, we noticed the more electrical load we put in, the better the performance. It is a normal effect when dealing with such an energy source - you be ready to load it or keep the flow rate high to maintain an energy flow from such an alternative energy source.

Combustion engine application of nano materials 03 Apr 2017 23:05 #18

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
A question, Vernie. The copper became a gray color when it cooled. There also seemed to be a black soot coating, but that was fragile and would come off easy. So it it successfully nano-coated as long as it's just the gray color? Also as I was heating in the torch flame, the copper got red hot in places, should this be avoided?

And, again, one thing I learned is, I'll strip insulation from a few inches of wire longer than needed to make coils. So straight wire extends out both ends from the coil, so I can hold it to the torch flame by the ends. To reduce the heat loss from the holding tool.

thanks! :)

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Combustion engine application of nano materials 04 Apr 2017 01:15 #19

• Vernie
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
Gray color is okay. Those that comes off easily are also nano materials only you heated that area more that copper expanded at that temperature and contracted when cooled down (causing the nano to flake off due to this movement). Red hot should be avoided and that temperature right before going red hot is best where the copper surface shines the most. Put the flame away after seeing that shiny copper surface and it will turn dark color interacting with the environment. If you're using varnish insulated copper wires and did not remove the very thin insulation, first that comes off when flame is applied is the insulation.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Last edit: by Vernie.

Combustion engine application of nano materials 04 Apr 2017 10:47 #20

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I just wanted to pitch in that what's happening is when the copper is heated, oxidation is occurring, creating a coating of cuprous oxide on the surface where it is exposed to atmosphere.

It is my position that the variations in the polarity between the copper and the cuprous oxide that creates the environment necessary for formation of plasma as the electrons flow through the connections.

I am using some of this i the development of the Phoenix Fuel Homogenizer, which should apply to both gasoline and diesel fuels equally.

More on that as I go through the protoyping process....

Ron
Gadgetman

Combustion engine application of nano materials 04 Apr 2017 12:43 #21

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
Does the wire need to be heat-treated/nano-coated after being wound into a coil for some reason, or can I wind a coil after treating/coating the wire? Does it make any difference is what I want to know...
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

Combustion engine application of nano materials 04 Apr 2017 17:32 #22

• Vernie
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
For this type of nano coating, it is best to form the wire first to its final form then nano coat it. Some of the nano coating can come off when we have a sharp bend afterwards and we avoid that. We should also avoid of contaminating the nano materials as much as possible and it must be avoided that this nano materials touches any open wound.

There are several thousands of these nano layers formed on the surface. When it was checked, they are of copper, carbon diamond structure plus some other elements but never mentioned an oxide of copper. Due to that specific temperature, the nano material comes out from the flow of plasma between copper and atmospheric materials. Copper wire can also get nano coated when we convey plasma flow on it even without that high temperature and the coating made this way is even more stronger, does not comes off easily, but that's another method and it takes 4 to 10 days to occur naturally on insulated copper wires using GANS as source of plasma.

Combustion engine application of nano materials 04 Apr 2017 18:07 #23

• Vernie
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
When we use nano coated copper connected with zinc and put them in sea water or salted water, what we have is a CO2 capture kit. With such condition, first an oily substance (amino acid from air) will appear on the surface of the sea water then milky white substance (solid CO2) will also appear. Then zinc oxide will also appear and settles at the bottom. When we rinse the solution with distilled water (4 to 6 times) to get rid of the sea water, we get CO2 and zinc oxide GANS. This and the distilled water with it we can use to a lot of applications specially for health and agriculture. We can also use the powder to enhance our fuel. One can make a device to enclose the powder that it cannot be consumed with the fuel. Even the field alone from the GANS can affect everything around it. One day we can figure out using the fields from the GANS we create fuel on the fly.

If iron is used instead of zinc, we get CH3 (yellow orange to black color). Now this is our fuel source. When we use copper instead of zinc, we get CuO (blue green). These three GANSes (CO2, CH3 and CuO) are very important in the learning of plasma technology.

Now if we use lead instead of zinc, we get lead GANS. It has this very strong gravitational field strength. We can use this together with CH3 (very light in field strength) to further improve our engine performance through the electrical system. For now, let's focus first on making our nano coated copper for it is required in conjunction with how we use the GANS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tracy Gallaway, Lawrence Brightman

Combustion engine application of nano materials 04 Apr 2017 18:40 #24

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
If my mower's result is any indication, we can look forward to exciting things! :lol: :woohoo:

Heck, the little copper coil I made was imperfect...It got a bit roughly handled after nano-treating, and got scrunched up a bit. One end didn't heat treat properly, the black oxide mostly came off. Then I simply put it on the plug tip, and crammed the plug wire boot on as hard as I could.

A semi-Meatball install but it still worked! ;)

update for 4/5/17, I wanted to mow the grass in backyard again to get up more fall leaves. So I did, now I actually LIKE mowing the lawn :blink: :silly: The mower again started first pull, w/nothing sprayed on the air filter. It definitely has more power, much cleaner exhaust, and now resists bogging down better.

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Last edit: by Tracy Gallaway. Reason: more info