Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.

TOPIC: Combustion engine application of nano materials

Combustion engine application of nano materials 05 Apr 2017 10:50 #25

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
GANS, Vernie? Please explain/enlighten us further...
CO2 is carbon dioxide, the stuff that's clogging up the atmosphere causing global warming. Trees eat/store it. It can also get used to extinguish fires, like those fuelled by CH3
CH3 is Methane, also a greeenhouse gas, but burnable (and stinky)
CuO I have to learn about
Pb is lead, and toxic in certain situations...like you said, a heavy metal.
Combining these things in the right places/amounts/combinations enhances the plasma field?

When installing these nano-coils, must they retain their shape, or can they get crushed? (I suppose I should include a picture of the reason for me asking - the recessed side battery terminals in my car are not the traditional top-post style.) Do I wrap the nanocoated spirals around the wires themselves or what connects the wires to the battery?
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Combustion engine application of nano materials 05 Apr 2017 19:53 #26

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Greg, go back and read what Vernie has said about Gans. I Think it's GAs in NAno state. I know this stuff is exotic. I have listened to Dr. Keshe before in interviews on VetransToday.com and Project Camelot interviewed him a few years back too. He and his stuff has always been rather inscrutable to me. IT has seemed he's opening the door to new discoveries in Physics. just that- it's not the style of Physics taught in Universities. IT's sort of like, you have to take it with a dose of Faith, till it starts to make any sense. Seeing a Proof, like the coil on my mower, gives some evidence that there is solid stuff going on here.

remember- Heavier than air flight, is Impossible! Just look at the critics of the Wright Brothers, they knew what they were talking about, right...? :silly: :blink: :blush:

you can fly a plane to Reno, and I'll explain all about how flight doesn't work, OK?

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Combustion engine application of nano materials 05 Apr 2017 22:03 #27

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
now, I'm wondering...is there anything useful we can do using the Nano-coating process, to in some way effect a change to the incoming airstream to an engine? As an analogy, to using the Ozone generator coils in the incoming airstream?

I'm not familiar to these kinds of mods, I've simply read or heard of such things. Am I getting ahead of the curve here? As in, would that be something out of the more involved GANS concepts?

We already physically alter the airstream (pressure) w/ the Groove? Can we alter it's properties in some other beneficial method?

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Combustion engine application of nano materials 05 Apr 2017 23:18 #28

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
Well, I've long pondered what would happen if I wound some copper refrigeration tubing into a coil that fit inside an intake tube and passed engine coolant through it to warm the intake air. I suppose that copper coil could be nanocoated... :whistle: :woohoo:
Same deal for preheating the fuel in the fuel line...or the condensed liquid in a catch can...

I wonder if anyone has experimented with a nanocoated coil on the exhaust system?
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

Combustion engine application of nano materials 06 Apr 2017 02:05 #29

• Vernie
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 12
When we use plasma technology, we have to focus our attention on the interaction between the fields of every material at the plasma level (nano, GANS, field level) and not only on the matter level. It's a different way of seeing things that is at the creation level of interaction. So when we speak of CO2 GANS for example, we see it as the energy strength of Carbon and energy strength Oxygen. Plasma flows from higher strength to lower strength. Those of the same strength can lock-on to each other. We also see how such materials interact with the body of man, animals or plants since each living being is a plasma being.

There is a new wiki to give us an overview, The entire wiki is updated as more info is added.

When I use the nano materials for combustion engine enhancement, I use their fields and characteristic of energy flow from higher to lower. Since the engine have this fluctuating electrical charge, we can be sure that we will get an energy flow from the fields of the nano materials we use. When we make devices to influence the air going to the engine, we have to look at the components of air and how are we going to influence each. The understanding of the intention is very important when designing and it will makes our work much easier.

For the coils, we should avoid deforming them for there is no use of forming them in the first place only to be deformed during installation - unless it is the original intent of the design. If we strictly see it, for a long as there are nano materials on the copper, it can work to improve the energy flow regardless of the shape - so one can vary the shape according to the current understanding. However, shapes helps focus the energy so it can help to add it as part of the design. The best thing to find out if one will work or not is to implement it and see.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GregK, Kenneth Smith

Combustion engine application of nano materials 10 Mar 2018 00:02 #30

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 490
I was able to successfully retrieve the documents regarding application of Nano materials to generate a plasma field in your ignition system as supplied (and mysteriously disappeared from our servers!) last year by Verne Gloria.

Here you go, guys!

Attachment /homepages/28/d684725074/htdocs/gadgetmangroove/media/kunena/attachments/62/keshe-theuniversalorderofcreationofmatters.pdf not found

Ron Hatton
Developer of The Gadgetman Groove
and Snake Oil-https://SnakeOil.wtf/?wpam_id=1

This message has attachments files.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Eliot

Last edit: by Ron Hatton.

Combustion engine application of nano materials 10 Mar 2018 00:59 #31

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman
I have successfully added the files on adding Plasma to your spark-fired ignition systems to the Library, available under the Gadgetman Land Tab at the top of any page on the site.

If you have files you would like to add to our growing collection of documents, first check the library. If the file isn't there, then contact me directly at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with information on the file(s) for potential addition to the wealth.

Knowledge that is not shared is dead.

Ron Hatton
Gadgetman
Ron Hatton
The following user(s) said Thank You: CLAUDIO CORDOVA

Last edit: by Ron Hatton.

Combustion engine application of nano materials 21 Nov 2018 11:36 #32

• Patrick LeBlanc
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 0
Excellent point tracy!

Combustion engine application of nano materials 23 Nov 2018 07:36 #33

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman
Vernie!

We've been MISSING you! Where are you and how have you been?

Ron
Ron Hatton

Combustion engine application of nano materials 27 Nov 2018 02:47 #34

• Vernie
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
Hi Ron, thank you for the emails. I've been busy for a while but I am just around. I replied on this forum with all the links I can give for everyone to see as an updated source of information but when I send the message nothing happened and all text is gone and I am not logged in anymore. Anyway, there must be a timeout a message should not be gone.

For the links that everyone can use a reference related to the Plasma science:

kfssi.org - Keshe Foundation Spaceship Institute
- KF wiki, compilation of knowledge in Plasma science
Sample of making CO2 using gauge 14 solid wire nano coated by fire: Google Drive: Sign-in
A strip of zinc is attached by folding the copper around it. Liquid is sea water.
A search on youtube on nano coating by fire:

or go to this

Last edit: by Vernie.

Combustion engine application of nano materials 27 Nov 2018 10:04 #35

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
What i really want to know is where to find that torch that attaches straight to a butane can.
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

Combustion engine application of nano materials 27 Nov 2018 19:00 #36

• Vernie
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
Stores selling those butane cans must have some torch also. Korean stores who popularized this butane stove and cans usually have this torch. I got this torch from a local ACE hardware here, they sell the stove and cans also.

For small copper wires, which what we only need for a quick install, lpg or gas stove can be used for nano coating. The torch is only useful to get better control and for bigger coils which we do not need to make most of the time. Even a cigarette lighter that produces a flame can be used for nano coating copper wires. This method of nano coating copper using fire is a lot easier to do for we all have access to fire. For automotive application, it must be this method of nano coating unless you knew already how to balance the gravitational and magnetical fields.