Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.

TOPIC: Combustion engine application of nano materials

Combustion engine application of nano materials 09 Dec 2018 06:26 #37

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 490
Vernie,

I wish I knew how to do what you ask, but don't. I've set the logout to 600 minutes (10 hours) so, if it takes longer than THAT to put your post up, then consider this as an option... If it happened BEFORE then, shoot me an email and I'll look into it.

For me, I've found it better to compose messages in Word, adding in the links as I go. Since I've got so much on my plate, it sometimes takes me days to out a good technical discussion written up.

I hope this helps!

Vernie wrote: Hi Ron, thank you for the emails. I've been busy for a while but I am just around. I replied on this forum with all the links I can give for everyone to see as an updated source of information but when I send the message nothing happened and all text is gone and I am not logged in anymore. Anyway, there must be a timeout a message should not be gone.

Ron Hatton
Developer of The Gadgetman Groove
and Snake Oil-https://SnakeOil.wtf/?wpam_id=1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lloyd Barberree

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Ron Hatton.

Combustion engine application of nano materials 27 Aug 2021 01:16 #38

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
folks have been asking about "spark plug tricks" for some time now. So, I'm giving this thread a bump. I posted years ago about how I made one of these fire treated copper coils for my lawn mower. It works Great, try it!
Tracy g.
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV
The following user(s) said Thank You: GregK

Please Log in to join the conversation.