Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.
  • Page:

TOPIC: PROVING ALL THE FUEL burns inside the engine!

PROVING ALL THE FUEL burns inside the engine! 21 Aug 2019 17:54 #1

• Michael Lee
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • I'm a believer & leader through Jesus Christ, Husband & Father
  • Thank you received: 270
I'm sharing my thought process here. This is on my "testing list" for this AWESOME mod! I think if one of us Gadgetmen use this same method of showing what happens inside an engine, we could do before and after the groove slow-mo videos showing the difference in the amount of gas STILL IN FLAMES leaving the exhaust valve!
Michael Lee
(USER BLOCKED FOR ETHICS VIOLATIONS)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kenneth Smith, CLAUDIO CORDOVA, Wes, kman, Andrew Leyva

Please Log in to join the conversation.

PROVING ALL THE FUEL burns inside the engine! 21 Aug 2019 19:39 #2

• kman
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 70
Thanks Michael, very interesting.
I believe it was Greg who posted a similar video on this forum over a year ago where they showed also a combination of fuels and how they each combusted.
Wonder what the same flame would look like if they atomized the gas to a state of vaporization.
Wouldn't need a cat, zero carbon deposits and MPG thru the roof.
We can only dream.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA

PROVING ALL THE FUEL burns inside the engine! 22 Aug 2019 07:30 #3

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
Great idea! High frame rate cameras of sufficient resolution are more plentiful and available than ever before...building cylinder heads/manifolds that are transparent and that can withstand pressures/temperatures might even be be possible (and I think Ron might even be able to dig someone knowledgeable about Borosilicate glass up, if he doesn't know one already...)
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Lee

PROVING ALL THE FUEL burns inside the engine! 23 Aug 2019 23:59 #4

• perlito g. cabauatan
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 17
I have another way of proving that a diesel engine will burn almost 99.9% of the fuel. We've developed gadgets that will reduce diesel emissions down to below 1% opacity. 'Before', the diesel emits lots of smoke; 'after', the smoke disappears. What a better way to prove that almost all the diesel oil is burned.

PROVING ALL THE FUEL burns inside the engine! 06 Sep 2019 02:00 #5

• perlito g. cabauatan
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
before means no device installed = too much smoke
after means devices are installed and the smoke is gone

pls see the before n after videos at our blogsite: nuvinuvi.blogspot.com thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kenneth Smith, Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA

PROVING ALL THE FUEL burns inside the engine! 07 Sep 2019 00:38 #6

• Michael Lee
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Truly amazing. Great work! I've considered a diesel engine, but didnt want the burden of dirty pollution. And works for gasoline engines too?! This technology is what I've been waiting for. Thankyou for sharing! Tell us more. Pricing. Installation. Etc.
Michael Lee
The following user(s) said Thank You: CLAUDIO CORDOVA

Last edit: by Michael Lee.

PROVING ALL THE FUEL burns inside the engine! 07 Sep 2019 04:23 #7

• perlito g. cabauatan
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer

Michael Lee wrote: Truly amazing. Great work! I've considered a diesel engine, but didnt want the burden of dirty pollution. And works for gasoline engines too?! This technology is what I've been waiting for. Thankyou for sharing! Tell us more. Pricing. Installation. Etc.

Thank you for your favorable comment, sir. It works perfectly well with gasoline engines. I'm sorry i've posted the blogsite because i can't upload the videos. Pricing and installation instructions are still out of the question.

Our American partners had just filed a provisionary patent application last month and it will soon be tested by EPA or CARB. If it will be successfully verified, our partners have many good options.

Your comment is one of the less than two dozen favorable comments i've received so far.. Do you know that i've received over a thousand neg comments; like BS, horse sh**, horse p**, snake oil, scam, etc.. I was called a scammer, a nut, a fraud, etc...? And i've been banned from several forums because i am presenting false info? Thank you again, sir.

I hope to be able to upload several videos and delete our blogsite address.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnathan, Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA

PROVING ALL THE FUEL burns inside the engine! 07 Sep 2019 09:12 #8

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 490
Perlito,

In order to put a video up, all you need do is paste the video URL (YouTube) without modification into the message.

Like this:

PS: You should reach out to me regarding an inexpensive alternative to national patents. "International Copyright Protection". It will cost you millions to get international patenting, and it's WAY less secure protection!
Ron Hatton
Developer of The Gadgetman Groove
and Snake Oil-https://SnakeOil.wtf/?wpam_id=1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA, perlito g. cabauatan

Last edit: by Ron Hatton.

PROVING ALL THE FUEL burns inside the engine! 07 Sep 2019 10:21 #9

• perlito g. cabauatan
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
Thank you for your message, sir. I'll teach myself to post videos.

Our American partner paid 3k-4kusd for a year, i think (provisional patent). Even our local patent examiner are giving us the roundaround. They are waiting for something, which we are not about to give, as long as it takes. Patenting in the US is out of our control but with our partner/s.

Since i'm not a diy'er, I still couldn't get the 'secret'of the groove. Basically not an automotive enthusiast.

PROVING ALL THE FUEL burns inside the engine! 15 Sep 2019 22:47 #10

• Michael Lee
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Stay strong Perlito!
Keep up the great work, and don't move ONE INCH for those trying to push you into a direction your not destined to go.

Your going to do GREAT THINGS for us and our world. I would highly recommend acquiring direction from Ron's experience with International Copyright Protection.

Keep us updated!
Michael Lee
The following user(s) said Thank You: CLAUDIO CORDOVA, perlito g. cabauatan

Last edit: by Michael Lee.

PROVING ALL THE FUEL burns inside the engine! 16 Sep 2019 01:59 #11

• perlito g. cabauatan
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer

Michael Lee wrote: Stay strong Perlito!
Keep up the great work, and don't move ONE INCH for those trying to push you into a direction your not destined to go.

Your going to do GREAT THINGS for us and our world. I would highly recommend acquiring direction from Ron's experience with International Copyright Protection.

Keep us updated!

Tnx for the kind words, Michael. Since it was filed in the USA, maybe it is now beyond my control, unless... How can Ron advice me on Int'l Copyright Protection? Ya, I'll email him one of these days.

One of these days, I am supposed to go to the USA for verification with EPA, maybe within this year, if my health permits. I suffer from severe gout, sometimes.

Therefore, my goal is to have the technology be verified. I'll be one of the happiest man alive for the simple reason that I had contributed in helping clean the air in our cities., God willing.

• Page: