Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.

TOPIC: Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics.

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 07 Sep 2019 15:09 #1

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 490
One of my contacts just sent me some information (unfortunately mostly in Italian) that capitalizes on the magnetic field of molecules in a fluid stream. The GEET by Paul Pantone capitalized on this to create his device, using opposing flow of intake/exhaust (with other aids) to create a plasma discharge enabling combustion of certain substances as Coke and urine, blending it with small amounts of fuel.

Bac Coil - Fuel Saver - Pure Water - Water Saver - Bobina B.A.C. - Autosufficienza - Risparmio energetico to a page in English, sharing their offerings.

Some of you will recall private discussions we had regarding developing devices using the magnetic field of the charging system to imbue the magnetic field-in harmony and frequency of the engine's electrical system-into the fuel. I believe we could utilize this approach as foundational, and add the concepts suggested by their findings.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

And here's a video courtesy of Wiki Audio:

ADDENDUM BY GregK: I don't know how I found it (perhaps DuckDuckGo as my search engine, with a different algorithm than Google's), but Patrick Kelly translated the italian of the first link. There are some specifics to pay attention to here, friends
Ecocreando BAC Coil ( Bifiliar Autoinductive Closed Coil )
Ron Hatton
Developer of The Gadgetman Groove
and Snake Oil-https://SnakeOil.wtf/?wpam_id=1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnathan, Macaire, Kenneth Smith, Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA, Hans Plasmeyer, Ron Keenan, Preston, David Seaich, Andrew Leyva, Damon Rockwell

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by GregK.

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 07 Sep 2019 15:35 #2

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
Perlito’s inventions pertaining to (I believe) intake air and exhaust on Diesel engines may be a perfect match to this on the fuel side of the equation
Passive bifilar coils are simple and inexpensive to make - moreso than the Keshe coils for inducing a plasma event at the spark plugs and on the charging system.
Nicola Tesla was definitely on to something!!

In this case, I would recommend small gauge stereo wire, as it already has 2 different coloured conductors bonded together, making for easy fabrication and low cost. Also, it’ll be lighter than magnets on the fuel supply to the rail that feeds the injectors, so you’d not stress any connections, which will be good for preventing fuel leaks.
I’m going to give it a go tomorrow - stay tuned for an update in the next few days.
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ron Hatton, Johnathan, Kenneth Smith, Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA, Ron Keenan, David Seaich, Andrew Leyva, Damon Rockwell, perlito g. cabauatan

Last edit: by GregK.

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 07 Sep 2019 21:06 #3

• Kenneth Smith
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 29
Ok, I am not sure what I see. The wire is wrapped around a fuel line. Then taped. The ends of the wires, are they simply connected to themselves?

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 07 Sep 2019 22:06 #4

• Damon Rockwell
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 6
I believe that is correct. Just making sure that the ends of each wire gets connected to the opposite end of the parallel wire.
I'm still trying to figure the logic in my own mind how this configuration differs from a single wire wrapped twice as many times about the same tube and having its ends joined.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kenneth Smith

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 07 Sep 2019 22:55 #5

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman
Based on more my feelings on the matter, it appears to be generating two magnetic fields that run rapidly to the same connection point.

If you consider that electricity is nothing more than controlled or contained magnetic pulses, each either positive or negative and each seeking their equal and opposite, you can see how the potential created when they each meet their twin (not opposite!) how that potential will build as it has no where to go to complete its journey. Then, as the flow of the fluid creates this pulse, and as the flow is constant, it keeps pushing the electrons into one another. As the electrons continue to build, it must thereby create a potential energy that has no where to go but into that fluid.

Remember this when contemplating plasma type fields: It is NOT about the VOLTAGE, but in the POTENTIAL that hides the secrets to plasma fields. Build the POTENTIAL.

In the Keshe work (as in the thread on that subject, what is actually being created are a total of three paths for the electricity to travel. Each has their own speed of travel (plug wire core, copper, and the cuprous oxide (CuO or "nano") coating.

It gets very deep, and very quickly, and requires a departure from our normal way of thinking in "PUSH". This is how most people work, yet VACUUM (or the absence of a thing) is the state from which all creation arose.

It is my belief this IS the power of Creation.

Ron
Ron Hatton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnathan, Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 07 Sep 2019 23:37 #6

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman
I climbed up onto my new shelf and pulled down a length of 2-conductor wire leftover from the yard wiring (12 ga. stranded) and decided to wrap my coolant line, prepping for doing my fuel line tomorrow, and potentially my plug wires as well!

It was just before 11 pm.

Here's what the job looked like:

The site above in message #1 of this thread stated to use 15 wraps, so I did, super-gluing each wrap. (I added baking soda to make the initial and the final wraps bond instantly).

Two wire nuts finished the job, and I dropped the hood in less than 20 minutes, and I have enough wire to wrap my fuel line tomorrow...

What the hey! The worst that can happen is it does nothing! All I've invested was a little leftover wire and less than 30 minutes and a little glue!

Ron
BTW: This wire had one side stamped with the wire specs, so it was easy to tell which one needed to go where.

R.
Ron Hatton

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Grant Goldade, GregK, Johnathan, Kenneth Smith, Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA, Andrew Leyva

Last edit: by Ron Hatton.

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 08 Sep 2019 00:09 #7

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
So after a brief read in this thread, I'll share a brain dropping before I over-think it...

Echoing Ron's statement of how everything comes from the Vacuum, realize that nature uses flow from high to low potential in so many processes.
A hurricane is centered around a low pressure center- winds are blowing "downhill" around and towards the eye, in a spiral. Water flows downhill. Stored potential energy, when released, like an earthquake, or a volcanic eruption, is seeking equilibrium from high tension or pressure to lower. Heat, flows from a peak temperature to a lower one.

Nature does her work by going "downhill" from high to lower potential, seeking equilibrium.

So, do I get a Diploma now??:pinch:

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ron Hatton, Johnathan, Kenneth Smith, Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 08 Sep 2019 00:13 #8

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman

Tracy Gallaway wrote:
Nature does her work by going "downhill" from high to lower potential, seeking equilibrium.

So, do I get a Diploma now??:pinch:

You earned that LONG ago, Tracy!

How about another stroke of Karma, though?

Love ya, dude!!!

Ron

Tracy G

Ron Hatton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Lee

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 08 Sep 2019 00:46 #9

• Johnathan
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 21
Very interesting stuff Ron. You know what that immediately brought to mind was a water descaler I recently installed on the main line coming from our water well. As I was reading about how it works to keep water from scaling up minerals, it was similar to that article you posted. Since the water passed through the magnetic field and all the water molecules and minerals are lined up it keeps them from sticking together and also reduces the surface tension. Some testing has shown that even after the water passed through the field the effects can last up to 72 hours. It did make a huge difference on our water. My water hoses and spouts were almost welded together with minerals and it was all gone in less than a week. So I know gasoline isn't water, but that would be interesting to see it's effects first hand. In my mind I would think it can't hurt, even if it improves flow and combustion a miniscule amount every little bit helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ron Hatton, Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA, Preston

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 08 Sep 2019 02:30 #10

• perlito g. cabauatan
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 17
It looks like a mobius coil to me. Is it wrapped around the air intake?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ron Hatton, Johnathan, Michael Lee

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 08 Sep 2019 06:38 #11

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman
In this instance, it is the upper radiator hose, Perlito.

I am of the firm position that magnetically aligning everything flowing through the various engine systems is a good thing. Today, I will apply this same measure to as many of our three vehicles as I can. First on the fuel line as that is the greatest expense. Then, as time allows, to the plug wires and coolant as well.

Let us all give this as much attention as we can. For if we can get even greater mileage gains than with The Groove alone, that will be a GREAT thing!!!
Ron Hatton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnathan, Kenneth Smith, Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA, perlito g. cabauatan

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 08 Sep 2019 07:13 #12

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman
It would appear that this array is one of many types of devices that have been created to generate what is known as "Scalar Waves". And Scalar energy is being found to have some extremely interesting traits.

While in this instance, we're using it to balance the molecular structure of fuel (et al), there are other applications as well.

Scalar Waves and the Human Möbius Coil System – Scalar Heart Connection

Personally, I am considering making an array for placing around my wrist, and then monitor the health of my blood chemistry! Of special interest to me is its effects on blood pressure.

Ron
Ron Hatton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnathan, Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA, Andrew Leyva, perlito g. cabauatan, cj donaldson