Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.
  • Page:

TOPIC: 100% Pure Snake Oil Results

100% Pure Snake Oil Results 21 Sep 2019 12:53 #1

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 490
All right, fellers! It's time to start gathering reports on your results with our new "Super Lubricant"!

Here's a video I took of my neighbor and HIS response to what happened with his car over only four or five days!

Ron Hatton
Developer of The Gadgetman Groove
and Snake Oil-https://SnakeOil.wtf/?wpam_id=1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnathan, Kim, Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA, kman

Please Log in to join the conversation.

100% Pure Snake Oil Results 22 Sep 2019 08:34 #2

• Michael Lee
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • I'm a believer & leader through Jesus Christ, Husband & Father
  • Thank you received: 270
Just 3 minutes after the SMALLEST 5ML dose of Ron's pure snake oil, our 2007 Ford Focus 2.0L idled lower, smoother & quiter. Exhaust note was more consistent and temperature of exhaust was noticeably cooler. The highway drive showed great results! Normally at 60-65mph the engine stressed at 2800-2900rpms. AFTER snake oil the highway rpms dropped and rested to 2400rpms!!! Ron is truly saving our engines AND our pocket books! I'll use EVERY kind of snake oil he produces for ALL systems for every engine i own.
Michael Lee
(USER BLOCKED FOR ETHICS VIOLATIONS)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ron Hatton, Johnathan, CLAUDIO CORDOVA

100% Pure Snake Oil Results 29 Sep 2019 17:31 #3

• Kim
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 30
a few day's ago I received some Snakeoil from Ron. -Thank you!
since I need oil change for my car I'am holding off for the moment until I have fresh oil in my car. BUT, I called up my doughter to come and visit me. So she came just knowing that I have something for her car. After a small chit-chat I added 2cc snakeoil to the motor oil. -She drives a 1,3liter Mazda-. She drove home still not knowing exactly what this few drops of snakeoil was which I added to the motor oil. 15min later she called me up and ask what exactly I did to her car. She reported significantly more power and a smother running engine. Next week When I see her again I will add another 2cc.
Since she was driving only 20 miles or so it is to early to report milage change, but I expect some results there as well.
Regards Kim
wrote by mobile-phone

Update:
Mazda 1.3L as mentioned above,
-Mod.2007, -Typ 2, -55Kw (75HP), -Km230,000 (145.000miles)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ron Hatton, Tracy Gallaway, GregK, Johnathan, Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA, Hans Plasmeyer, kman, Preston

Last edit: by Kim.

100% Pure Snake Oil Results 05 Oct 2019 21:45 #4

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Yesterday I applied the 5 ML 100% Pure Snake Oil to my '02 Subaru Outback's 2.5L engine. I started it and let it idle & warm up out in front. After adding the Snake Oil and re-starting, I went back inside, then went back out after 5-6 minutes. I stopped to listen, and thought it had died- I could not hear it running. I only heard it idling after getting maybe 8 feet away. The usual slight lifter noise had disappeared.

After a 10 min. idle, I shut it off. IT was already running quieter and smoother than ever before. Then last night I drove to a friend's, and...

WOW!! It now runs uber-smooth, and the power--It's like Liquid POWER! Driveability is definitely improved. Throttle response was very good before, but now it's immediate. And all this after just ten minutes of idling in the driveway...:cheer: :evil:

Snake Oil is like nothing else I've ever used before. Honestly, the power/driveability improvement rivals or maybe exceeds what the Plasma Spark mod did on Subie, my '85 Subaru. IT reminds me of when I've done a major tune-up on an engine with worn out ignition parts- PLUS a BIG dose of SMOOOTH!

I've used many different "oil treatments and additives" before, including the one we have been recommending here for years, and Xado from Ukraine.Those are good products--but 100% Pure Snake Oil blows 'em into the weeds! And this is my experience/opinion, in the first 24 hours...!!:huh: :ohmy: :woohoo:

Ron,with 100% Pure Snake Oil, you've knocked the Ball not just out of the Park--it's still Airborne, IMHO!! This stuff Really Works.

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ron Hatton, Johnathan, Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA, kman, Preston

100% Pure Snake Oil Results 06 Oct 2019 08:14 #5

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman
Wow, Tracy! What a MAGNIFICENT write-up on your results!

I do believe I'm going to share your post with everyone in my network as a shining example of how to tell your side of the story.

Now, I plan on having an internet marketing manager, and have someone I'm talking to about this. Your words are going to be read by thousands of people.

I promise.

Ron
Ron Hatton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnathan, Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA

100% Pure Snake Oil Results 09 Oct 2019 14:54 #6

• Kim
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
Loanower: Model Viking 3.5HP
I just put 1ml Snakeoil into the mower. after 10sec idle went up. More power ,less stalling in high gras. Much smother and easier starting. Pulling the string is almost without resistance.
Consumption: significant less. Cutting high grass after 30min, gastank almost full, just a bit missing.I expected 30% to 50% gas consumption.
regards Kim
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnathan, Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA, Preston

100% Pure Snake Oil Results 09 Oct 2019 15:06 #7

• Kim
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
Stubborn Dodge Ram 5,7L Hemi mod 2015 export[/u] 88.000Km, 1st owner
Last UPDATE 15. Nov.2019 at Bottom.

Finaly I got the overdue oilchange done with filters. Drove a few Km. Then, added 6ml Snakeoil.
A few seconds after re-sarting the engine significant smoother and more quite running motor. Drove a few hundred Km.
More responsive, more power, better acceleration.
Consumption: Maybe homeopathic less to hard to say. Will update report after next fill up.
Regards KIm

UPDATE:
Filled up today with LPG, -195Liters at 1042Km - and calculated. No Change in consumption even the cars computer-gadgets showed arround 2 Liter/100km less with snake oil.
For statistics: the last 3 years I always calculated between 18L/100km to 20L/100km or calculating through engine-time 9-10L/Hr.
Today I calculated 18.7L/100Km equals in my case to 9.3L/Hr.
I still belive very much in this snake oil because I have seen significant differences in running smothnes, better responds time and so on, not only on my car.
Mods on sparks, coils and so on made no diffrence. this model can not even handle the groove at all. The electronics goes compleately heywire, and finaly shuts down to emergency mode.
UPDATE 21. Oct.2019
I added additional 4ml Snake Oil since there was no change of consumption. -Again, additional increase of performance. Now the truck is climbing hilly roads as if they didn't exist. The board-computer shows now a max range on gasoline of 1260Km for a full tank (136L gasoline) as compared to before Snake-oil Application at 760Km. According to the computer it would be an range increase of nearly 65%, but it has a wrong calculation codes as proven at last fill up. (computer calculated 2L less -(=12% less consumption), but no difference was accomplished. Next fill-up will proof what is going on.
UPDATE 15. Nov.2019
Finally, here my report and for the statistical guys and galls some statistics before and after snake-oil application.
Just look at the % of reduction. For the results it makes no difference regarding the speed, Kilometers or miles or what ever. Important, comparison was done with same driving habits, speed and roads at a few times.
The statistics is based and taken only from the data from the board computer!!!! look attachment. -WOW!!! Interesting?? even more interesting..................................>>>>>>>>
The results would also reflect savings what could be expected to other reports,.......-if there wasn't the real outcome calculated after fill-up.
Njet, nada, non, no reduction at all. Zero.
Also what puzzled me in the past, driving with heavy loaded trailers or non, driving easy or driving „power-full“ the consumption varied around 5-7% up or down. For the 90.000 km in the past 3.5 years which I drove the car it never used less than 18 liter/100km or more than 20Liter/100Km LPG.
Coiling, spark-plugs mods, re-learning and so on, -no change in consumption.
I like the Ram, I feel quite comfortable with it, but it takes all the fun and is only frustrating after investing lots of time and money not to achieve any results.
On the other hand my daughter reported a premature instant result of her 1,3l Mazda of approx.20% savings just on the snake-oil for engine oil!!! More conclusive report will follow.
The Snake oil is definitely working and doing a excellent job, but no results in consumption can be achieved if the electronics are assumable and suspect-able compensating to a given and programmed consumption value.

PS:
Regarding oilchange and oil savings by extending oilchanges
Since a few years I am using a finefilter which filters below 5my. Also named toiletpaper-filter. Standard filters are above 10my which still has an abrasive effect for moving parts. Trabold claims that oil is getting smoother and better in use with this filter and eliminating abrasive particels. At the Moment I can offer only a german page on more Information Trabold – filtern statt Öl wechseln .
I belive with Ron's Snakeoil and a finefilter oilchanges would be history. and could save lots of earths resouces.

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ron Hatton, Johnathan, Michael Lee

Last edit: by Kim.

100% Pure Snake Oil Results 09 Oct 2019 15:10 #8

• Johnathan
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 21
I added the snake oil to my GMC Sierra 6.0 last week. I have less than 100 miles on it since but I notice it's quieter every time! Most anyone with an older 4.8, 5.3 or 6.0 knows the infamous lifter tick on a cold start. Although it's still there it's much MUCH less! Also the first day I added the snake oil my oil pressure dash gauge went up around 5 psi then the next day it went up 10. The gauge needle used to always flutter when sitting at idle but now its solid at 40psi. I just ordered more for a family member having oil pressure woes on their 260k mile saturn. I shall return once I have their results!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA

100% Pure Snake Oil Results 04 Sep 2020 18:48 #9

• Jr
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 0
How many mile do you need to see results with snake oil?

100% Pure Snake Oil Results 05 Sep 2020 16:11 #10

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman
It depends on what "result" you're looking for. It starts work immediately, and gets better over time.

But every engine has a different identity, differing needs, different drivers, different ecu's, different.... and the list goes on.

Bottom line is it will do the best it can to help you, and it WILL. In many different ways. Just pay attention to your engine and you'll see.

Ron
Ron Hatton
The following user(s) said Thank You: CLAUDIO CORDOVA

• Page: