Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.
  • Page:

TOPIC: The World Situation and Us

The World Situation and Us 07 Jan 2020 21:57 #1

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
So, I'm not a doom-and gloomer- but I just saw news clips on the Internet that things might be breaking loose in the Mideast just now. I pray for the safety and return of all US personnel in that ever-troubled region.

Besides the general idea of being prepared for potential situations, What else can we here do?

Well, if things go bad over there and the "balloon goes up", we have all heard for decades now about the idea of oil shipments thru the Straights of Hormuz being interrupted by just this sort of situation. Thus, even though the USA is now a net oil exporter, oil prices could go up sharply.

We all know what that would mean.

I pray that things cool off VERY soon over there. IF they don't, who can help others do something to reduce the costs of operating internal combustion engines, and of vehicles in general...?

that would be US, folks...

I do not look at this as an opportunity to take advantage of our fellow Man- but as one of the chance to Help him.

Let's pray that help is given or asked for, in Peacetime.

God Bless us ALL (even the "enemy" they are just average folks too, remember?

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV
The following user(s) said Thank You: GregK, CLAUDIO CORDOVA

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The World Situation and Us 08 Jan 2020 19:08 #2

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
The necessity of being prepared is one that escapes many in a society where things are so plentiful and accessible, so if you feel prepared, you're ahead of the majority.

Thank goodness for today's de-escalation efforts on both sides - but that doesn't mean we can rest on our laurels. When things do go sideways, those of us with bits and experience will be able to trade - but experience gets stale and knowledge gets outdated, so stay active, friends. don't simply get your mileage gains and disappear. keep coming back here to gain more diverse knowledge, learn techniques, share information...

In that spirit, I'd like to bring to the attention of anyone following this a product that has helped me gain about 10% more mileage...and that was a surprise to me.
It's Rotella Gas Truck synthetic oil. I believe it's an evolution of the stuff in the Rotella line for heavier diesels, as a way to fit the API SP and ILSAC GF6a specifications.
In my own vehicle. I noticed it quieted the typical GM lifter tick almost immediately. then I saw over a few tanks that my mileage numbers were up slightly, but consistently enough to inspire me to mention it here. I suspect that a dose of Ron's Snake oil would go with it like peas and carrots in Forrest Gump.
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tracy Gallaway

The World Situation and Us 08 Jan 2020 23:15 #3

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Thanks for that Greg- Sage words, Sir!

And Guess What- Shell Rotella Gas Truck synthetic oil ALREADY does go with 100% Pure Snake Oil...

that's the base oil stock I used to mix up the current batch of Snake Oil Friction Proofer. That's what the Snake Oil for engines is labeled as. IT will work in ANY internal combustion 4-stroke engine's oil. I technically could use most any oil- since the dose of oil/Snake Oil into an engine is SO small.

But Shell Rotella Synthetic Gas Truck oil is what I used.
How's THAT for Synchronicity, eh?

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

The World Situation and Us 09 Jan 2020 08:46 #4

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
You should try it not just as a carrier, Tracy. I'd love to see if a simple oiling change has the same results for you across your fleet too, or if my experience is an exception.

Speaking of the SO...I'm going to have to get around to buying some for Wendy's powertrain.
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

The World Situation and Us 11 Jan 2020 09:20 #5

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 490
In my history as Gadgetman, I have made connections with a number of "insiders" who gather certain tidbits of information, and occasionally call me with their concerns. Especially when such news can be considered most alarming.

Two days ago, I got word from one of these insiders who is attached to one of the Mexican cartels, an upper level player. I asked him about the "Conquistas" and their desire to retake Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California back into Mexico. His response was most interesting.

He said (and I quote) "We're just waiting for our orders to take action. We're going to start by taking direct action against Americans in California."

Following that discussion, I was doing my research (GAWD! I LOVE RESEARCH!!!) I heard the Russians are preparing for the same.

Obama brought in over 2,500 persons from the middle east, and gave them $150MM to get started here. As he was most certainly a Muslim, and was proud of his accomplishments overthrowing our government. He single-handedly gave away hundreds of billions of our dollars to people in the Middle East, our sworn ENEMIES, who have used that money to infiltrate our nation and establish terrorist cells here, just waiting to act.

We should all pray their orders never come. But for those of you that see the changes coming, you had better prepare yourself, and prepare yourself NOW.

We are almost out of time.
Ron Hatton
Developer of The Gadgetman Groove
and Snake Oil-https://SnakeOil.wtf/?wpam_id=1
The following user(s) said Thank You: CLAUDIO CORDOVA

• Page: