Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Discounts available on Snake Oil Multi-packs

Discounts available on Snake Oil Multi-packs 17 Jul 2021 21:19 #1

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Just thought I'd drop a quick note here, on the discounts available on Snake Oil multi-pack products.

Any Snake Oil 10 CC size, that's Snake Oil for engine oil, fuel systems treatment for gas or diesel 10CC's, or cooling system treatment 10Cc's, a 5 pack of any of these is just $215.00. That's $30.00 off regular price, a 12.2% discount.

Any 5CC product size- that's Snake Oil for engine oil 5CC's, Auto Transmission 5CC's, Power Steering 5CC's, Gear Oil 5CC's, a 5 pack of any of these, is just $125.00. That's 13.7% off regular price

Then, of course, is the Complete Care System .which is: Snake Oil for engine oil, 10 Cc's, Snake Oil for Auto Trans. 5CC's, Snake Oil for Gear Oil 5CC's, Snake Oil for Power Steering Systems, 5 CC's, Snake Oil for Fuel Systems (gas OR diesel)10 CC's, and Snake Oil for cooling Systems, 10 Cc's--One Each of all 6 Snake Oil formulas, this combo pack is just $189.00 That is $45.00 off if bought separately.

just thought I'd let everyone know! :woohoo:
And, It's all ready to go, anytime!
Visit Snakeoil.wtf to get your Snake Oil. It works absolutely EVERY time!!
Tracy G.
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Tracy Gallaway. Reason: more info

Discounts available on Snake Oil Multi-packs 20 Jul 2021 11:52 #2

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
Folks, if you've been sitting on the sidelines, waiting for user reports, stop right now and go take advantage of this offer.
I bought some Snake Oil a while ago and i put it in my Power steering and Transmission. I'm waiting for a good sunny day to make a video testimonial, but it has done nothing but good for my daily driver and I have every faith you'll experience the same in every car you apply it to. I'm also looking forward to putting it in my crankcase at my next oil change to see the benefits there. I'm also going to apply it to my cooling system and put it in my gas tank for the fuel pump and injectors.
Believe it or not - something this simple works wonders. try it today - Tracy's basically paying the shipping to you AND giving a sizeable discount. It's Christmas in July!!!!
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tracy Gallaway

Discounts available on Snake Oil Multi-packs 10 Aug 2021 21:55 #3

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
Hey everyone - this is just a very quick update to my last post...
Snake Oil is now in my Power Steering, Transmission, Crankcase (Engine Oil - it needed changing this past weekend) and my Fuel system (I needed to fill up this morning)
My Daily Driver now has 274, 000 km on it and it's running and feeling like it's brand new - The engine and Transmission are...well, let me put it this way: I've pulled away from stoplights and then looked down at my speedo to find myself driving 10 over the limit, so I've had to readjust my driving style/throttle aggressiveness. it now takes just a feather's weight on the gas pedal to maintain speed, and it wants to get moving when I take my foot off the brake. the bonus is- and it's early still from a mileage perspective- but the gas gauge hasnt moved as far as I've come to expect it from the amount of driving I've done today.
This stuff works. Period, full stop.
gather up your spare change and order a package from snakeoil.wtf before the discount goes away. Heck, do it in stages like I did if money is tight: what you spend on treating your car will come back at least in smiles, and in time, you should be stopping at the gas pumps a little less often for the amount you drive.
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tracy Gallaway

• Page: