Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Discounts available on Snake Oil Multi-packs

Discounts available on Snake Oil Multi-packs 17 Jul 2021 21:19 #1

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 544
Just thought I'd drop a quick note here, on the discounts available on Snake Oil multi-pack products.

Any Snake Oil 10 CC size, that's Snake Oil for engine oil, fuel systems treatment for gas or diesel 10CC's, or cooling system treatment 10Cc's, a 5 pack of any of these is just $215.00. That's $30.00 off regular price, a 12.2% discount.

Any 5CC product size- that's Snake Oil for engine oil 5CC's, Auto Transmission 5CC's, Power Steering 5CC's, Gear Oil 5CC's, a 5 pack of any of these, is just $125.00. That's 13.7% off regular price

Then, of course, is the Complete Care System .which is: Snake Oil for engine oil, 10 Cc's, Snake Oil for Auto Trans. 5CC's, Snake Oil for Gear Oil 5CC's, Snake Oil for Power Steering Systems, 5 CC's, Snake Oil for Fuel Systems (gas OR diesel)10 CC's, and Snake Oil for cooling Systems, 10 Cc's--One Each of all 6 Snake Oil formulas, this combo pack is just $189.00 That is $45.00 off if bought separately.

just thought I'd let everyone know! :woohoo:
And, It's all ready to go, anytime!
Visit Snakeoil.wtf to get your Snake Oil. It works absolutely EVERY time!!
Tracy G.
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Tracy Gallaway. Reason: more info

Discounts available on Snake Oil Multi-packs 20 Jul 2021 11:52 #2

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 636
Folks, if you've been sitting on the sidelines, waiting for user reports, stop right now and go take advantage of this offer.
I bought some Snake Oil a while ago and i put it in my Power steering and Transmission. I'm waiting for a good sunny day to make a video testimonial, but it has done nothing but good for my daily driver and I have every faith you'll experience the same in every car you apply it to. I'm also looking forward to putting it in my crankcase at my next oil change to see the benefits there. I'm also going to apply it to my cooling system and put it in my gas tank for the fuel pump and injectors.
Believe it or not - something this simple works wonders. try it today - Tracy's basically paying the shipping to you AND giving a sizeable discount. It's Christmas in July!!!!
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: