Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.
  • Page:

TOPIC: HHHN'd my 1996 S-10

HHHN'd my 1996 S-10 24 Dec 2011 22:16 #1

• Scott Castleberg
  • Mechanical Coach SUPERSTAR
  • Thank you received: 12
Today, after reconfigureing a dry cell I have, I hooked it up to my 1996 Chevy S-10. No leaks, 14 volts going across 2 sets of cells, pos, 2 neutral and neg. After running for only 15 min, amp draw only 1.8 amps but will be low due to the character of Super Fuel. I would like to see 10 to 15 amps - puts out good bubbles at 1.8 - excited to see what 10 will do.

Scott
Scott Castleberg
Gadgetman Pellston MI

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: HHHN'd my 1996 S-10 24 Dec 2011 22:43 #2

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Yes Scott you will be suprised and the mileage will gain without any need for effies etc.Remember you dont need all those amps with superfuel as it is a better hyd and you are only enhancing the existing fuel.We're not running on it just helping the burn and timing to be more efficent.ALITTLE GOES ALONG WAY WITH THIS MIX. If you need to increase the amps you can ad alittle boric acid. Remember the less pull on alt the ecu sees the better the mileage will be. Good Luck Dan

Re: HHHN'd my 1996 S-10 25 Dec 2011 22:11 #3

• Scott Castleberg
  • Thank you received: 12
Hi Dan and Merry Christmas!

Question on the Boric acid idea. Does it need to be pure boric acid, and how might the boric acid react with the Super fuel. I realize Richard Keough's formula might be different from your's, so I'm curious how it might/will react, will it change the HHHN to anything else - basically what does the boric acid do to the Super fuel to increase amp draw and will it change anything negatively? Thanks for your time - I will call you soon, not today though.

Again, Merry Christmas!

Scott

P.S. Any idea what amp draw I should shoot for for a 2.2 liter engine?
Scott Castleberg
Gadgetman Pellston MI

Re: HHHN'd my 1996 S-10 26 Dec 2011 00:02 #4

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Scott boric acid is the ingredient richard uses in his solution I use it to it depends on the type of metals used in cells lead and alumn,I use a small amount of koh but stainless matirials I use boric. I use vinegar in some metals, it all depends on the molecular breakdown we're dealing with. As for boric acid in the superfuel keep in mind we're changing the molecular structure through electrolysis but boric acid with water is tetrahyddroxyborate which means we're adding more 3hyd 3oxy and borax. These are in superfuel now so you're just strengthening the mix to increase the amps that's what the borax will do. Just dont go to high as it's just a waste, the hyd to true hydrocarbons mix must not be, lets call it flooded in mechanics terms. Thats why you dont want to take away to much of the fuel as then your afr will be way off and a loss of power will be next especially under load causing a lean burn which we don't want.The ecu will let you get good mileage with superfuel if you dont try to manipulate the ecu and the watch dog components. Dan

Re: HHHN'd my 1996 S-10 26 Dec 2011 01:51 #5

• mill2566
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Dan,
Do you sell the super fuel mixer? Will it work with strainless steel?
Merry Christmas,
Dave

Re: HHHN'd my 1996 S-10 26 Dec 2011 05:27 #6

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Dave no I am not selling the super fuel as I leave that to Richard at moreco energy .com out of Fla. as he uses one of my many recipies I developed and yes his solution will work with most stainless the grades make a diff.sometimes. Ive been doing fuel chemestry for the last 35 plus years back when I developed a fuel vaporizer aka vapo-carb v8 350 engine getting 100mpg plus running on just gasoline dry vapors. Now with all the fuel additives the vapor-carb is history and the ecu took over on afr Ive developed a fuel reformer hoping to market in the FUTURE. With this it will work well with the groove as Im preparing to hook one of them up shortly and checking the fuel mpg. with this system Ive developed the ecu will still be incharge and happy leaving no codes. I put this on a 97 ply neon getting 26mpg and took it up to 54mpg no groove I expect 65 plus with groove. Ill keep everyone in loop. Dan

• Page: