Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Important going forward

Important going forward 04 Jan 2012 02:49 #1

• TacomaKarl
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi everyone,

I've been on other forums where there are many users and there is no personal association between them. On this forum I do not believe that to be the case. Because of what we are doing and what we are trying to accomplish, individually and as a team/family, it is very important (to me at least) that we communicate on a level that re-enforces that association.

I find it difficult to relate to someone when communicating with them or referencing them to another member when the only label available is some pet handle they thought up.

If the purpose behind this is to remain anonymous then I think you may be in the wrong place, we need to know about each other in order to work together, even if it is a first name and a geographic location and that is all I would hope for going forward that when you do post a comment on here, you sign your name and where you are located geographically.

If you have a web site or a Facebook page (there are a few) to include that as well. The more we reach out the more others will hear about the Gadgetman Groove and the more we can share each others successes.

On that, I know there are a lot more grooves being done than are actually making it to this forum along with some setbacks. The more information that makes it to this forum whether it is a success or a setback, it is important. The successes let us know what we can groove and the setbacks may trigger a discussion and a solution to remedy the setback. Either way if it isn't on the forum, it can't help others that are looking forward to duplicating the successes and at the same time activating the think tank when someone comes across a problem that needs to be solved.

If I've stepped on any toes, my apologies, I hope I have expressed this in a positive manner as that is what I was attempting to do.

Hopes for a prosperous and "Grooving" future

Karl Fortner
Tacoma, Wa.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Important going forward 04 Jan 2012 03:30 #2

• Scott Castleberg
  • Mechanical Coach SUPERSTAR
  • Mechanical Coach SUPERSTAR
  • Thank you received: 12
I couldn't have said it better. It's encourageing to see newcomers and a constant flow of new grooves. Up here in Northern Michigan, things have been quiet on the groove front, but looking forward to a positive future. Also looking forward to combining the groove with HHHN using "Super Fuel". I have reconfigured 4 dry cells to run more efficiently and cleanly on this mixture - will keep you posted. Also looking forward to Dan Merricks reformer - any pictures Dan?

Scott Castleberg
Pellston, MI
Scott Castleberg
Gadgetman Pellston MI

Re: Important going forward 04 Jan 2012 04:19 #3

• Nick
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Let's be careful to remain focused on the Groove in this forum. It is fine to mention new technologies in the appropriate section but we are not about dry cells and other fuels which are discussed on other forums. Some communication may better be done privately.

Re: Important going forward 01 Feb 2012 05:12 #4

• TacomaKarl
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I thought I would refresh this post.

If we could all remember to sign our posts, even if it's just first name and city/state or nation as the case may be at times, ie: Sweden, Belgium and Russia (I thnk) :) .

It gives it that personal touch that makes it more of a conversation and allows us to reference each other when trying to direct someone for help or information.

Saving the environment one person and one engine at a time. :)

Karl Fortner
Tacoma, Wa.
Gadgetman Tacoma

• Page: