Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Announcing Groove Tour 2012!

Announcing Groove Tour 2012! 06 Jan 2012 04:14 #1

• Nick
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The Gadgetman Groove will be hitting the road soon for Groove Tour 2012. Ron and Deb will be winding their way north through California into the Northwest maybe Wyoming, Nebraska, Minnesota, Michigan, Ohio and into the Fingerlakes of New York to arrive in Watkins Glen by April for the 2012 Green Grand Prix Green Grand Prix - Home . After April, the rest of the country.

We need your help to promote the stops coming to your area. What better than to have the inventor himself in your area to promote your own personal business (not to mention he's truly a great guy). Please reply to the post with your ideas and let us know if you want the tour in your area (who wouldn't?) Gas prices are increasing and so is the awareness of our great technology. Let us know if your in...help light this fire across the country.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Announcing Groove Tour 2012! 07 Jan 2012 04:43 #2

• Ron
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks for letting everyone know about this Nick. It's REAL important that everyone know we need their help with the venues. We need locations IMMEDIATELY for March and April!

To figure out our general path of travel, pull out your map of the U.S.A and put your finger on Phoenix. Then, go West and then North. From the Portland area, we may go up into Washington if there's a call, or turn East, with the destination of Watkins Glen, New York and the 2012 Green Grand Prix ( Green Grand Prix - Home ) on April 20-21. From there, we will be in Casper Wyoming for my bride to be's family reunion sometime in July.

The RV, a 28' 1985 Establishment is on a Chevrolet Chassis and is powered by a 454 cid carbureted engine. It has no passenger seat, and is requiring some deep engine work (much to my surprise). We have to do both heads, not to mention chasing down a wiring issue with the fuel pump, and may have to replace that. NOT a cheap job!

Anyway, to handle the additional expenses, we are starting a fundraiser this weekend to run until we've raised $16,000. Since so few have found a way to send in their promised funds, and the expenses to get the Gadgetman Land Yacht (we named her "Debbie Da Go-Go!") ready, we have little choice should Groove Tour 2012 get launched effectively.

Attached is the Event Planning detail list in PDF form. Read it, print it out and put it on your bathroom mirror! We want to help you build your business, and what better way than to have the inventor himself come to town at your request?

It could mean a lot.

To all of us.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: by Ron.

Re: Announcing Groove Tour 2012! 07 Jan 2012 05:04 #3

• Scott Castleberg
  • Mechanical Coach SUPERSTAR
  • Thank you received: 12
Count Me In! If you come in March or early April, we may still have snow, but oh well. I'm looking forward to meeting Ron AND Debbie. I would like to break your one day groove record, so I need to be like John the Baptist and "prepare ye the way".

Scott Castleberg
Pellston, MI

Sounds like the Land Yacht needs help - let me know if I can be of assistance.
Scott Castleberg
Gadgetman Pellston MI

Last edit: by Scott Castleberg. Reason: forgot to add line

Re: Announcing Groove Tour 2012! 07 Jan 2012 06:34 #4

• Ron
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Scott!

How did I know you would be the first to confirm? While Aron has already called (beat you on THAT one!) and confirmed for the last weekend in March, we can be there either the first or the second weekend in April.

CORRECTION!!! Aron's weekend will have to be the 24th of March. The last weekend has to be reserved for a possible trip to the Twin Cities.

Would you be willing to help set up a venue in Detroit the second weekend in April and you take the first?

LETT'S GET GROOVIN'!

Last edit: by Ron.

Re: Announcing Groove Tour 2012! 07 Jan 2012 20:55 #5

• Scott Castleberg
  • Thank you received: 12
Minneapolis is about 12 hours from us, with lots of Cheeseheads in between! As you come across state you could visit the local Shrine - Lambeau Field in Green Bay!

Off the top of my head, the first 2 weeks of April should work out for us. I talked to someone near Detroit this morning who Sounds like he has Lots of contacts and fleet possibilites. If the groove improves his truck, and he will get it dynoed before and after, he would be one very positive testimonial.

Groovy in Michigan!
Scott Castleberg
Scott Castleberg
Gadgetman Pellston MI

Re: Announcing Groove Tour 2012! 08 Jan 2012 22:09 #6

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Aron Im going to try to meet up with you and Ron at your location as mine would be way out of the way. I`ll keep in touch on the date and time. Ill bring up the reformer so you can see it too. Dan gadgetman MO. Keep grooving!!!

Re: Announcing Groove Tour 2012! 09 Jan 2012 18:53 #7

• rokan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello,
As we have already spoke about this, it will be GREAT to have you in the San Francisco Bay area on March 10,11. I will be searching for a good place to have the event??
I'll keep you posted.

Thanks,
Ron in San Bruno

Re: Announcing Groove Tour 2012! 10 Jan 2012 01:58 #8

• Ron
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
So, here's what we have so far, and what we need for locations-prior to the Green Grand Prix.

March Dates:
3,4- L.A or San Diego NO TAKERS YET
10, 11- San Francisco CA- Ron Kanna Organizing
17, 18- Portland OR area NO TAKERS YET
24, 25- Idaho, SW Montana, Wyoming NO TAKERS YET
31, 1 April- Twin Cities, MN through N. Illinois or Indiana or Ohio NO TAKERS YET

April:
7, 8- Pellston, MI- Scott Castleberg Organizing
14, 15- Detroit MI or Rochester, NY NO TAKERS YET
19-22- Watkins Glen, NY GREEN GRAND PRIX

NO OTHER DATES ARE SPOKEN FOR AT THIS TIME.
IF YOU WANT ME TO COME, YOU HAVE TO LET ME KNOW HERE!
WE WILL WORK OUT THE DETAILS THROUGH E-MAIL

I am expecting to travel toward Maine, then South into Florida. There, we have a commitment (no date) for Springhill, FL (N of Tampa) for Michael Smith, our newest Personal License Holder!

Kick up the VOLUME!!! Groove Tour 2012 is going to be a HUGE success for us all!

I don't know why, but Debbie's looking forward to being married to me! What's up with THAT?!?!

Re: Announcing Groove Tour 2012! 10 Jan 2012 03:30 #9

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Ron are you going thru pen and do you have any gadgetmen in that state Ive been talking to a friend out there and I think hes ready to join the team . Let me know if your going that route and maybe I can get him to act alittle faster hes already been running one of my early reformers on his jeep. Dan gadgetman Mo.

Re: Announcing Groove Tour 2012! PENNSYLVANIA 10 Jan 2012 14:38 #10

• Ron
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey Dan!
In looking at the schedule, I could make a stop in Pennsylvania shortly after the Green Grand Prix, depending on where he is in the state and other requests for post-Grand Prix locations in the North East quarter of the US.
He should probably go ahead and get the Personal License, because I will probably be out of them shortly. It appears G. Edward Griffin will be promoting the BeforeITsNews.com article on Inventions Suppressed by the EPA http://members.beforeitsnews.com/story/710/100/Inventions_Suppressed_by_the_EPA.html in his newsletter next week so we can expect a LOT of attention!
The PARTY has STARTED!

Re: Announcing Groove Tour 2012! 10 Jan 2012 21:26 #11

• Michael
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I need to narrow down the time when we'll be able to get groovy in Florida.

Re: Announcing Groove Tour 2012! 10 Jan 2012 21:44 #12

• Ron
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The best bet right now is to plan on sometime between late May to June. Probably the second week of June. We can't really commit beyond that until we have more venues North of there, after the Green Grand Prix.

Let's find out about other venues first! We'll post them as we get them.

Everyone will have at LEAST 30 days to promote. We want to give you as much time as possible so we can have the best possible turn-out-good for ALL concerned!

• Page: