Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Computer on the fritz, but doing well now

Computer on the fritz, but doing well now 28 Jan 2012 11:58 #1

• AronCheek
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello my family, It's GadgetmanNebraska.

I must apologize for not being on forums for sometime.

Our computer has been giving us trouble, but we are going again.

I have posted some new videos on GadgetmanNebraska1 on YOUTUBE that may of interest to many of you.

It is good to be back with the family again.

I would like to ask for your prayers, our family(Amy, my wife, Katelyn, my little girl, and I are in a transition right now.

We will be moving about 3 miles to the town of Washington Nebraska

This has been an answered prayer for us because I will be able to walk to my workplace of Knudsens Oil and Feed where I am employed.

Another blessing to our Gadgetman business is a dear friend and I have found a shop in Bennington Nebraska(4 miles away) and we will be splitting the rent for the shop.

This will be where we will be holding groove tour 2012.

I would like to thank all of you for your hearts for this business and sharing our lives and families in the past year.

I would also like to report that GadgetmanNebraska's license is payed in full. I would like to encourage all of us to have this goal in mind and focus on getting schooling paid for.

This has been a great Freedom to know that we can start making money and helping more people without having this burden weighing us down when starting a new business.

I would also like to report that GadgetmanNebraskabusiness has broken even the 1st year of business. How many businesses can say that for the first year,

I write this only to encourage all of you and pray abundance and blessing on each one of you to see our Gadgetmangroove business grow and be spread everywhere so no one misses out on this technology.

In conclusion I want to thank all you for your hard work, and be prepared for a flood of blessing on this new year.

I would also like to speak on behalf of all us Gadgetmen to say thank you Ron and his sweety Debbie for making this possible for all of us to journey with them in this awesome business. (A LITTTLE GROOVE CAN MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE)!!!!!!!

We Love all you, and thanks again for everything. Aron, Amy, Katelyn (GadgetmanNebraska

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: