Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
YEAR, MAKE, MODEL, ENGINE SIZE is the order to post in this forum.
It should be like this:
2002 Chevy 1500 5.3
Then, put your report in as the message. That way, EVERYONE can see how successful you've been!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Groove + 100% Pure Snake Oil 2002 Subaru Outback

Groove + 100% Pure Snake Oil 2002 Subaru Outback 13 Oct 2019 23:53 #1

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Since adding Snake Oil to my previously Grooved '02 Outback, the performance change has been eye-opening. Though I lack current MPG numbers, here's what I think and feel.

Power comes on so easy now, I have to REALLY pay attention to throttle opening. Throttle response is now instant. The engine just glides effortlessly into more and more power. And this is especially so immediately off idle.

The Groove, combined with Snake Oil is a Potent combination. The engine acts like it got a Steroids shot. I mean, I am learning to micro-control the gas pedal, 'cause it is super easy to over-rev at trans shifts (5 spd. stick, BTW.) The engine sound is different too--it's developed a "snarl" as it winds up.

In short, Snake Oil has really un-locked hidden power potential in this Subaru 2.5L engine. Snake Oil makes the Groove work MUCH better. To me, they are like Bread and Butter. If my Outback is any example, I say the two should be used together whenever possible.

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnathan, Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA, Andrew Leyva

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Tracy Gallaway.
  • Page: