Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Discuss the Personal License Program and talk about your experiences and questions.
  • Page:

TOPIC: gadgetmangrooves

gadgetmangrooves 22 Feb 2012 05:49 #1

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Gadgetmen and women Ron has issued many personal licenses around 170 plus but yet we dont see hardly any posting of them doing the grooves. As I started on this same program one of the first part of the agreement was that we would post all our mods even our own!!!!!!! Please lets all work together and keep up with our agreement with Ron so we can get this thing going fast as fuel is getting higher by the minute. Even if you didnt get the results you may have expected post them so we all can benefit.We as a team can work any bugs out if you have any. Here`s how I approach my customers, I have a gaurantee at least one of these four things will happen and possibly all four. 1 You will increase throttle responce and low end power. 2 you will cut the emmissions greatly. 3 your vehicle will do much less downshifting on hills helping to cut wear and tear on the transmission. 4 you will get better fuel mileage as this usually comes when the downshifting is less and the throttle position is less. And then for a bonus the engine will run cooler which will make the engine and parts last longer . If there`s ANYONE out there that can prove me wrong bring it on!!!!! So please all existing and future gadgetmen and women lets get these MODS posted and grow together. Dan gadgetman MO.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: gadgetmangrooves 22 Feb 2012 07:46 #2

• DebRay
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Dan,I just had to say thank you, I love your post. We have so many great things coming to Gadgetman Land, that will benefit all of us in a great way.

It is time to live up to the promises made to Ron. He cares about every one of you and wants you to succeed in growing your business, helping the planet and each other.

Have a blessed day, Deb Hatton, GadgetgalAZ

Re: gadgetmangrooves 22 Feb 2012 14:22 #3

• Scott Castleberg
  • Mechanical Coach SUPERSTAR
  • Mechanical Coach SUPERSTAR
  • Thank you received: 12
I'll second that! Think about it - - - 170 plus personal license's and only a handfull of reports. Unless people are sitting on their bits, as Dan & I talked about last night, most people have 2 cars. That means at least 340 vehicles, PLUS all the ones done for money. Post the good, bad and ugly. If your confused, post it. If you find a problem, whether with vehicle or just a vehicle that should be avoided, post it.

People love to post on "other" forums of what they don't think the groove is doing. WE KNOW BETTER! Untill we get the data they want, keep up the good work and please post to THIS forum. This one posts the truth!

And that's the way it is.

Scott Castleberg
Pellston, MI
Gadgetman Michigan
Scott Castleberg
Gadgetman Pellston MI

Re: gadgetmangrooves 22 Feb 2012 18:05 #4

• Gadgetman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
My thanks to both you and to Dan, Scott!

it is the unity, followed by the data that will enable us to see this technology get a fair hearing on the world stage, and that we find the solutions to the 'Problem Children'.

You guys are THE BEST!

Ron

Re: gadgetmangrooves 23 Feb 2012 23:12 #5

• tf4624
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
agreed more needs to be done with 170 already out.. I'd join but its pricy for me at the moment, i would have done it when it was cheaper *first introduced, but didnt have the funds

Re: gadgetmangrooves 23 Feb 2012 23:43 #6

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Yes I said the same thing but Im telling you the sooner you get the funds the sooner they will come back in savings and this could give you extra funds so you wont be short on funds. Its all how much you want to work, it as we know, it sells itself. Who doesnt want more power, better mileage,less emissions and smoother running and shifting? This to me is a no brainer, as Ron told me , Dan get out here and get this done you wont regret it , and Im here to tell you Ron was right!!!!!!! We all can and Will make a difference,we must work together as a team.Ive noticed your posts before what seems to be your hang up how can we help you ? Please join the team Im sure you`ll be glad you did!!! Dan gadgetman Mo.

• Page: