Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Discuss the Personal License Program and talk about your experiences and questions.
  • Page:

TOPIC: 3 trucks in 5 Days!!!!!

3 trucks in 5 Days!!!!! 28 Mar 2012 00:21 #1

• Nico
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey, Ron this is great I have never work on an engine before but it as easy as changing the oil on a engine.
My first truck was a 2001 avalanche but the engine was an 06 and this took me 3 days with the help of Ron.
The next one was my Cadalic Escalade 2008 which took me one day and than I drove it 130 miles I used to get 14 MPG at my speed of 80 MPH now I am getting 18.9 MPG at 80!!!!. The thrid truck is a chev 1500 with a 3.4L engine which was getting 13 MPG and this time it took me 10 minutes to take out the throttle body out. Once I got it back in the RPM would stay very high and with the help of Ron, Dan and Arron I took both Vac line off and tied them together and the truck runs great. That it for three weeks than I am going full blast to do the Grove.

Nico :cheer:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 trucks in 5 Days!!!!! 28 Mar 2012 03:18 #2

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Nico, you`ve done a great job and I hope this will help the ones that are gun shy.As Ron says do the mods the more you do the better you`ll get.These are some great results and it tells me you follow directions well,welcome to the gadget family. Dan gadgetman mo.

Re: 3 trucks in 5 Days!!!!! 28 Mar 2012 12:51 #3

• AronCheek
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey Nico, is this fun or what?

Looks like you are following directions and advice very well.

Like I have always said, we are family and when we work together we can accomplish great things.

Good work, and keep us updated.

Aron

Re: 3 trucks in 5 Days!!!!! 29 Mar 2012 15:16 #4

• Ron
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I am always so thrilled to see someone take the bit in their teeth and RUN WITH THE WIND.

Now, we're going to be in Madison WI this weekend, so tell all your feriends in the area to drive down East Washington Street and take a look at the Goodyear Store....

Ron

• Page: