Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Discuss the Personal License Program and talk about your experiences and questions.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Modifiation Report on 2006 Toyota Matrix by Mike W

Modifiation Report on 2006 Toyota Matrix by Mike W 18 Aug 2012 22:16 #1

• grandspanner
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello, you-all,

Just completed my first mod on my own 2006 Toyota Matrix. Everything went very well except for making a hole at the right end of the groove where the housing was quite thin. I used LOK TITE Marine epoxy to patch it up and it seems to be holding OK.

I 'd like to hear from others who have worked on a Matrix or my next victim which will be a 1998 Ford Windstar.

Thanks mucho,

Mike Warner,
Las Vegas
702-434-7953
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Modifiation Report on 2006 Toyota Matrix by Mike W 19 Aug 2012 04:22 #2

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Rock N' Roll, Mike!!:woohoo:

I'd say you knocked it clear
outa the Park, guy! And this was your first one...(low ominous rumble of kettledrums and low brass ala Wagner...)

I symbolically shake your hand, Sir! Sounds like you really studied beforehand. Those are Awesome results...Does anyone realize how difficult it IS to achieve over forty Percent gains in MPG?? On a car that already did quite well? Without the Groove I say it's about impossible especially in the time spent.

THIS is a true testimonial of what is really possible w/ proper use of what we have with the Groove. Having an Available Technology to obtain results such as yours, Mike, is a Godsend IMHO. Especially being able to get these results so simply. And you haven't even done plug re-gapping, PCV re-routing, geez...!!

I'm unfamiliar with either your Toyota or your Windstar, others likely are. Dig in and look all round the site, and don't forget the service bulletins on Ron's youtube channel. I just watched a few of 'em and re-learned a couple things.

Anyhow, Congrats on great first time results!! :cheer:

TracyG Gadgetman Reno
775-544-7692
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: