Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Discuss the Personal License Program and talk about your experiences and questions.
  • Page:

TOPIC: New to the Forum and the Gadgetman Groove

New to the Forum and the Gadgetman Groove 29 Nov 2012 00:55 #1

• Christoph
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello everyone,I am Christoph from MB Canada and I am looking forward in learning to groove, I have bought the personal license last week ,didn't get anything yet.

but I got my first question here, the first engines I would like to groove are skidoos one of them is fuel Injection 4 stroke this one should be straight forward
the other one is 2 stroke with carbs and no throttle plate it has a rectangular plate that moves ab or down (regular old carburator) can this be grooved as well or not.

thanks Christoph happy to be here

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: New to the Forum and the Gadgetman Groove 29 Nov 2012 04:28 #2

• TacomaKarl
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Christoph,

Welcome aboard.

One of the things you can do to make determinations easier is to post clear pictures of
what your working with.

The old addage of 1 picture is worth a thousand words carries a lot of weight.

I have not had hands on with 2 cycle jet ski motors, which is my own fault for not snooping around the pits with the 1 Litre hydro's but if it is a 'run of the mill' carburetor on the two cycle engine... go for it.

Karl Fortner
Tacoma, Washington

Re: New to the Forum and the Gadgetman Groove 29 Nov 2012 05:55 #3

• Christoph
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey Karl

tanks, as soon as I get the DVD and the dremmel tools to get me started with the grooving I will take pictures and post them from that skidoo 2 stroke

thanks Christoph

Re: New to the Forum and the Gadgetman Groove 29 Nov 2012 23:59 #4

• phil
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Ive done a jetski, Its in the 'off road vehicles' section

• Page: