Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Discuss the Personal License Program and talk about your experiences and questions.
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1974 Dodge B200 Sportsman Van Grooved

1974 Dodge B200 Sportsman Van Grooved 24 Oct 2011 05:26 #1

• TacomaKarl
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi All,
I'm Karl Fortner, GadgetmanTacoma on YouTube.
Just did my Dodge van, 114265 miles, 360CID V8 with a Holley 2BBL, Auto trans.

Had to use the medium bit due to the limited amount of meat below the butterfly.

I think it went well for a first time. I was going to do the RV first but the Edelbrock 750cfm carb had nothing to carve.

Anyway, considering the mileage on the vehicle and the way it was running pre-mod, I was pleasantly surprised when I got it back together for the test drive.

Right from the start-up it sounded better and felt like it was running smoother.

Took it out for spin and was getting better response on the pedal and that it needed less pedal to get it moving.

Pre-mod mileage averaged around 11mpg, will update this when I get some numbers.

Definitely not a sceptic with this, since I dropped the $$$ for the Personal License but it was a great re-enforcement to actually see the results first hand.

Thanks Ron.

Karl Fortner
GadgetmanTacoma

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: 1974 Dodge B200 Sportsman Van Grooved 24 Oct 2011 13:49 #2

• AronCheek
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
It's nice to see some classic iron being grooved. Keep up the good work GadgetmanTacoma. Please let us know how it does, sounds like good response. GadgetmanNebraska Aron Cheek

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: