Discuss the Personal License Program and talk about your experiences and questions.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Becoming part of this Technology

Becoming part of this Technology 10 Sep 2016 13:17 #1

• JR
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 7
Hi, Juan Reyes here

From Texas and was intrested in becoming part of this technology. I believe it a positive and effective way on us the consumers to provide better ways on savings at the pump. As well, as having longer lasting vehicle's.

One day scrolling threw some YouTube videos, caught my attention on how the G-Man groove would perform. So, on Ron's videos there's one that cought my attention, I could preform on my vehicle. Was the one on smoothing out part of the throttle plate, formed like a knife. Notice the difference on power so I also bough other throttles for practicing and how they work also doing research how better emissions on vehicle's

But feel that have to give all the credit to Ron the creator of this technology. Thank God, I was able to get a hold of him, I thought he wasn't providing any more licensing.

So told me to get a hold with Tracy G.
Hope I get a response Plz.
New here so trying to learn this forum
Or how can I message Tracy?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Becoming part of this Technology 10 Sep 2016 15:28 #2

• GregK
  • Explorer
  • Explorer
  • Thank you received: 337
Hey Juan -
to save you hunting it down on here, I hope Tracy won't mind me passing it on to you:
775-544-7692

Throttle plate shaping is a good place to start, as is re-routing your PCV system and increasing your spark plug gaps...but check your engines for vacuum leaks first, because if you have a leak, you won't get top results from these mods.

Good luck, be safe, have fun! -greg
The following user(s) said Thank You: JR

Becoming part of this Technology 10 Sep 2016 19:51 #3

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Certified Gadgetman
  • Certified Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 378
Hi Juan Reyes, your name sounds familiar. I was thinking there was a Gadgetman by your name already, maybe a coincidence?

anyhow, give me a call at 775 544-7692

my email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Greg Kusiak is exactly right in his advice. I'm working on making Personal Licence kits available again, with Ron's blessings. So you picked a great time to show up! Hopefully won't be too much longer, it takes time to get these unusual bits made...

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Carburetor Coach
Mood Elevator
Gadgetman Reno, NV

• Page: