Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Discuss the Personal License Program and talk about your experiences and questions.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Report from Sweden

Report from Sweden 01 Nov 2011 21:25 #1

• Fixarn
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey, here comes a report from Sweden.
Have just done The Groove on my Toyota Avesis 2004 1.8 lean burn. I used the largest bits so it was obviously a hole, but after Ron's pep talk, about hole, it was no match to mend it. I have more power in the engine, better exhaust values ​​and after only 100 km, I can see that fuel consumption has gone down. So everything that I expected from this modification has occurred.
Thanks Ron, this is really good.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Report from Sweden 02 Nov 2011 13:14 #2

• AronCheek
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello Fixarn, this is GadgetmanNebraska. What an awesome thing to hear from someone doing the groove in Sweden.

Isn't it neat that we can keep learning, and doing things to help people by doing the Gadgetmangroove on vehicles.

I encourage you to keep on grooving. It looks like you got some very good results, only because this process always delivers results.

I would like to share with you to build up the backside of throttle body to be grooved if it looks like the bit is gonna cut through. Thius has worked well for me and saves a lot of time and headache.

I would like to welcome you to the wonderful world of grooving and gadgeting. If there is anything I can help you with please email me (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

Thank you for your interest in the Gadgetmangroove and sharing with all of us Gadgeteers!!!!!!!!

Aron Cheek GadgetmanNebraska

Re: Report from Sweden 22 Nov 2011 15:03 #3

• Gadgetman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey Michael,

How about some more data on the fuel reduction?

I've been waiting to get data in from the EU on The Groove's effects on the EU's emission equipped engines and their fuel!

Ron

Re: Report from Sweden 23 Nov 2011 21:36 #4

• Fixarn
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello from Sweden
Now I driven 1400 km with my Toyota that I have made the groove on, and I'm very happy. Our average temperature is now around 37 Fahrenheit, and for me it will be many cold starts. When I start the engine and it is cold, I have a high idle around 2000 rpm, which decreases after a few minutes. fuel consumption has decreased. before the groove I drove 31 miles / gall now I drive 36 miles / gall. Yesterday I was on the vehicle inspection for the annual inspection where they measure the exhaust as well and I had extremely good values, said the inspector. They are testing the exhaust gas values ​​at 2500 rpm and I had CO 0.0 Lamda 1,0 I've got a whistling sound in the engine now after I did the groove.
Autum / Winter greetings from Sweden.
Mikael.

Re: Report from Sweden 23 Nov 2011 22:03 #5

• Nick
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Mikael,

Greetings from New York state! Congratulations on such excellent results with the Gadgetman Groove. It is amazing how such a small change can produce such large results.

Re: Report from Sweden 24 Nov 2011 00:23 #6

• TacomaKarl
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Michael,

Karl Fortner from Tacoma, Washington. Sounds like you definitely cut the groove in the sweet spot. That would be the whistling sound. Score one more for the environment.

Re: Report from Sweden 24 Nov 2011 12:17 #7

• AronCheek
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Happy Thanksgiving to you Fixarn, A little groove makes a big difference!!!!!

You have hit the best place for the groove if you are getting a whistle. How neat to see it work so well.

Keep up the great work , and I look forward to more posts from Sweden!!

GadgetmanNebraska Aron Cheek

• Page: