Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Discuss the Personal License Program and talk about your experiences and questions.
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2011cruise

2011cruise 12 Nov 2011 01:19 #1

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
grooved the cruise today my personal vehicle with turbo power increase runs great will keep posted on mileage takes about 30 min total you need allen wrench no 5 metric undue tps 4 bolts and screw on the air snout. gadgetman missouri dan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: 2011cruise 26 Nov 2011 06:48 #2

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11/25/11 took the chev cruise out to test drive so far showing about 2mpg increase this is a simple mod throttle body is thick and easy to get to.

Re: 2011cruise 27 Nov 2011 05:47 #3

• AronCheek
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you Dan for the info regarding the thickness of throttle body. We need to see more details on forums for what you experienced and what would help others to do these quickly but efficiently. Thanks again and keep up the good work. Looks like you are on a roll.

Aron Cheek GadgetmanNebraska

Re: 2011cruise 27 Nov 2011 13:34 #4

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
hello Aaroon Yes this will make it easier for all of us if we start posting does and donts I am going to try to keep track of the thickness on all as you really need to build up the thickness first for the best results.The mods I worked with Ron and the ones Ive been around this seems to be the best start. Any mods where we get good results moving the map orIat Iac etc. will be greatly appreciated. As Ron says lets try to keep us all informed as it will be easier for us to grow this thing together with us scattered as we are there will be plenty of work for us all. Anything I can do for any of you let me know as I have big plans for Our futures.Rons technology and mine will soon be working together and the increases will be huge.I will keep everyone posted . Thanks again to all of you and keep grooving. Dan Merrick Gadgetman MO.

Re: 2011cruise 27 Nov 2011 15:57 #5

• Nick
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
It's good to hear from you Dan. What is "your" technology you are talking about?

Re: 2011cruise 27 Nov 2011 21:26 #6

• Scott Castleberg
  • Mechanical Coach SUPERSTAR
  • Thank you received: 12
Hi Dan!

I believe you are responsible for "Merricks Gas", or Super Fuel. I ran it on my 2003 Chevy 2500 HD part of the way on a road trip to Wisconsin. Unfortunately, the cell plates were way to close, creating lots of brown stuff. Anyway, I thank you for this new fuel and look forward to improvements and updates to further enhance and accellerate "The Groove"

By the way, the 2003 truck also has the Groove, now in the hands of my dad. I will be putting the cells on our 2002 Olds Silhouette as soon as I re-space the plates to 1/4".

Scott
Scott Castleberg
Gadgetman Pellston MI

Re: 2011cruise 27 Nov 2011 21:57 #7

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
It is a fuel reformer on board refinery you must have fuel inj system .I believe this will work well with Rons groove as it all mixes in the intake big numbers and major power.No need for effies or anything thing else. Ply neon went from 26 to 54 mpg. All people working with me can be involved as theres plenty of mods to do out there. The groove is the quickest and cleanest mod Ive ever done Ron is on the mark.We all must work together and keep his technology going as there is pressure from the outside as Im sure Ron has told you all. It is there trust me Ive had it too.But the people must have the chance to get this done and thats why we are here. If I can help anyone on anything feel free to contact me anytime Ill do what I can. Thanks again Dan Gadgetman Mo. Oh yes I did come up with the superfuel mix and you dont need to fool the computer with it either as the nit. attaches to the oxy O2s cant recognize.

Re: 2011cruise 27 Nov 2011 23:06 #8

• Scott Castleberg
  • Thank you received: 12
Hi Dan,

I've heard of your fuel reformer from Richard Keough - bought my super fuel from him. Keep us posted on "reformer" developments. I need to be "reformed".

By the way, do you know what the differences between your "super fuel" formula and Richard's is - he mentioned something about his being more "organic"? I would like to make the dry mix myself if it had the same results as Richards mix.

Scott
Scott Castleberg
Gadgetman Pellston MI

• Page: