Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Discuss the Personal License Program and talk about your experiences and questions.
  • Page:

TOPIC: FireStorm Sparkplugs.

FireStorm Sparkplugs. 20 Nov 2011 19:57 #1

• FRANK GREAT PLAINS
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
About seven years ago there was alot of Fuss about FireStorm Sparkplugs that would allow an Engine to run at 20:7 Air to Fuel Ratio. Dose anybody in GADGETMAN LAND know what happend? I can't find any on the (WEB). There is a Video on YOUTUBE. That's all I can find, POST INFO PLEASE.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: FireStorm Sparkplugs. 22 Nov 2011 14:42 #2

• Ron
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The FireStorm is the brainchild of the inimitable Bob Krupa.

When I last spoke with him a couple of months ago, he was still working on the manufacturing. He has gone through so MANY people trying to get his plugs made it is RIDICULOUS!

He has been to all the major plug manufacturers to no avail. He stated they refused "because they would be putting themselves out of business. My plugs would never wear out." Of course, that may be subjective, but there it is!

There are some technical concerns with his spark plug as well, as it requires EXTREMELY high voltage to make the plasma. He mentioned in the millions of volts, so it is more than a spark plug. It is an ignition system that is required to use them.

Does this help?

If you're looking to boost the power from your plugs, have you tried opening the gap?

Ron

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: