Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Discuss the Personal License Program and talk about your experiences and questions.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Just got back in the Groove!

Just got back in the Groove! 05 Dec 2011 01:24 #1

• rokan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi,
Ron from San Bruno, CA here. Just wanted to let everybody know that I am up to grooving again! Made all the new changes to my 95 Nissan today that Ron recently published. I made sure the groove was deep to the bit shaft, widened the spark plug gap from .043" to .049", plugged off my PCV and rerouted it to the air intake hose behind the mass air flow sensor as well as connecting the tank vapor hose to that tee also. Now there are no vacuum hoses connected to the manifold except the brake booster.

If anybody is in this area (San Francisco Bay area) we can talk or if you want me to do a mod on your car I am available.

Thanks,
Ron

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Just got back in the Groove! 07 Dec 2011 16:33 #2

• Nick
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Ron,
Welcome to the family great to hear your being Groovy in California. Look forward to hearing your results.

Re: Just got back in the Groove! 07 Dec 2011 19:02 #3

• Ron
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey Ron!

For now, you won't be authorized to "Do The Groove" for anyone outside your inner circle. That is, until you demonstrate you've had some successes under your belt!

Once you've got a few (three is usually enough to know) and you've reported and helped others here, then all you need do is call me and I'll extend your license for you to serve others for money.

Don't worry! You'll probably be there in time to start paying off Santa's Helpers!

• Page: