Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
This is to post your solutions to various issues such as re-routing idle air pathways, location of PCV Connections, and anything else that benefits The Gadgetman Groove modification.
  • Page:

TOPIC: what we're Really doing that no one Else does...

what we're Really doing that no one Else does... 22 Sep 2016 18:39 #1

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Just a simple observation, but I think it's Real Important.

At least as a concept.

Now, I think what we are actually doing with the Gadgetman Groove, plus at least the PCV Re-route or PCV restriction is...(thanks to the Brilliant Ron Hatton, and a tip of the hat!)

We are altering characteristics of the airflow into the engine.

That's obvious, but what's going on here actually is momentous. Because the ECU, actually focus'es on everything about the incoming air for combustion. The temp, amount of air, density, and pressure in the intake manifold.

Think about it, the ECU, far as calculating how much gas to inject... The ECU takes real-time measurements of everything to do with incoming air. It then decides how much gas to add, then checks results via the O2 sensors.

The ECU is mainly an air measurement system. Adding the gas then checking combustion results can be seen as afterthoughts.

And, the Groove itself acts as an Organic mod to the airflow characteristics. While there are throttle body spacers, air twisters, etc. out there- NONE I'm aware of do anything at all close to what the Groove can.

Then consider how many other Mods there are, to the fuel. HHO, Brown's Gas, Merricks Gas, vaporisers, fuel heaters, fuel magnets, fuel additives.

And all the electronics manipulations to various sensors, etc. And how time consuming, expensive and frustrating most of these things are. And we too have and use versions of some of this stuff, the easier and proven ones, that is.

Back to my point. We are mainly working on the air side of things. That's where it all Starts.

Yet nobody else really seems to Get It. It's right under everyone's nose. :huh: : :blink: :ohmy: :P :lol: :cheer: :evil:

I kinda feel sorry for those who don't realise this...

Ok, I guess I'll go bake some Cookies or a pie now, might cheer some of those folks up... :lol:

Chime in if ya like

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: