Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
This is to post your solutions to various issues such as re-routing idle air pathways, location of PCV Connections, and anything else that benefits The Gadgetman Groove modification.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Essence of the Groove

Essence of the Groove 20 Jan 2017 16:30 #1

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Sometimes I get a thought about the Gadgetman Groove, and I have to put it down before it's gone.

In the world of engine improvements and Mods, there really are two levels. The first for me many years ago, was "bolt-ons" A Holley 4 barrel carb, an Accel electronic distributor, a set of headers, etc. They were common enough, they worked for lots of others. So I could swap these parts in without too much in-depth understanding of them. These still exist, along with new parts, ECM chips, HHO kits, TB spacers, on and on.

All promise an improvement in some way, often implying a "no-brainer" gain.

The second level, is in the mind. The learning and comprehension of how stuff works. By far, it is the most important, where the richest rewards lie.

Knowledge is the Key.

The Gadgetman Groove, the Power System mods, all that we do as Gadgetmen,

AND Customers OF Gadgetmen need to do...

Requires thought and understanding to make happen. IT must first happen in your mind, then it can manifest.

I've learned to trust and believe in this technology. The amazing thing about it is--it's So simple, once you grasp it! :ohmy:

Breathtakingly so.

So, study here, watch Ron's Youtube videos at Gadgetmanglobal channel. Think, and comprehend. Join the forum, say Hi, ask questions, and give answers too.

Then you can come to understand the Value Ron gave us! :woohoo:

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Essence of the Groove 31 Jan 2017 00:53 #2

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
I think the average person can't begin to understand what we have with the Groove and Power System mods. Even most "motorheads" at first can't Get it. It's just unlike anything else. This is not a magic "trick part". You need understanding of how gasoline engines actually work.

The Gadgetman Groove is simply brilliant, and still far ahead of it's time. It's fringe, outside of the mainstream. It's the level of engineering that engine designers and theorists think on, but the automakers don't use. Ron and others have railed on about the automakers, etc.

But when I first found out and did due dililgence, I saw how different it is. And I saw how it's something we can actually get our hands on. IF we're willing to go outside the norm.

Later on, I began to think of how to increase the gains we get. Ron had already thought of this of course, and has taught several techniques. I've simply taken Ron's, and others' ideas, and grouped them together with the Groove. All, the Groove and the rest, are based on sound testing and experience.

these mods, are all for the Thinking man or woman. All those here who've had success have been thinkers, and doers, whether Gadgetmen or customers. While our "stuff" isn't for the lazy or shiftless, it is easier and more effective than most other engine mods. We attack needless losses and waste in the engine and vehicle, and Very well.

So, sit around and wait, or get busy... ;)

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: