Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
This is to post your solutions to various issues such as re-routing idle air pathways, location of PCV Connections, and anything else that benefits The Gadgetman Groove modification.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dryer vent modified 1994 Buick Roadmaster !!!!

Dryer vent modified 1994 Buick Roadmaster !!!! 06 Nov 2011 14:43 #1

• AronCheek
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
GadgetmanNebraska here, I performed a groove on a 1994 BUICK roadmaster for Brent

Pooley of Delta Colorado.

I would like to share with other Gadgeteers that you will have to remove the coolant containment plate off the bottom of this throttle body to build up the backside of throttle body bores.

I also made another modification to this throttle body by taking coolant lines off the

throttle body and hooking them together. That way if throttle body has to be removed

the coolant lines don't have to be disturbed.

Take care in putting plate back on, and put rtv on gasket to prevent vaccum leak on

throttle body after you have built up the backside of bores, and cut grooves. Inspect

the cuts to make sure there is no daylight showing through. Do this with flashlight

before reinstalling plate.

Brent told me that the exhaust smelled like a dryer vent when we came back from the

test drive. Buick had great throttle response and no surging when turning on cruise

control. Engine even appeared to shake less also. Got to love it. Happy grooving

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by AronCheek.
  • Page: