Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about the tools we use to give GREAT mileage on engines.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Air mask ventilation, avoid aluminum dust.

Air mask ventilation, avoid aluminum dust. 21 May 2013 18:59 #1

• mob
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
:sick:
Hia all, just want to point out that aluminum is not very helthy, Shuld be avoided to breath it. I for shore have seen the dust after groocing or grinding the throttlr bodies especially if the sun shines in the tiny aluminum dust bits in the air. We need to nuy proper cartige masks. Im conserned, pleace fellow gadgetmen lets not breethe aluminum. okidoki hope this help people from getting fatige short breath and head ache. Make sure you work outside if possible, maybe use a vacumcleaner next to the groove or best would be a proper mask. I did a spare tb for a vw and had to grind down the tube as after tp it was higher and could not get the grove to go deep enoughf, used a sandpaper 180 grain on the dremmel and suddenly i was sitting in a cloud of fine dust with by the way is explosive, lets be smart and groove in a well ventilated aeria if not have a extraction fan or something, its not fun to sniff aluminum, and the lung probably dont like it! lets groove on but lets be caring for our health. its worth more then gasoline, ;)
:evil:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Air mask ventilation, avoid aluminum dust. 21 May 2013 19:34 #2

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Very good point my freind! I think we get enuf aluminum from chemtrails already, Plus when I wear my foil hat some rubs off I think... :blink:

You're right about not just toxicity but explosive potential of aluminum powder. I've read in Winston Churchill's History of the Second World War, that it was discovered during the Blitz, that the Germans were adding aluminum powder to their bombs to increase their explosive power!!

And so he directed the Air and Munitions Ministries to similarly add powdered aluminum to bombs for the RAF...

I just use a dustpan/broom to sweep up aluminum dust in my little shed after Grooving. Don't know what concentration of airborne Al. powder is explosive, but the shed isnt airtight either. I have worn a good dust-mask at times too.

But good points to be Aware of, Thank you!

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: