Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about the tools we use to give GREAT mileage on engines.
  • Page:

TOPIC: RVS Friction Proofer

RVS Friction Proofer 29 Dec 2016 14:02 #1

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Hey guys, I wanted to point out that as a recommended part of our system we advocate RVS Technology friction treatment products. In the green bar on top of the home page here is the Fuel Savers tab at far right end. You click that, then scroll down to the RVS link.

Ron found this product line a few years ago and was instantly impressed with it. I and Greg, (Heysoundude) have both used it too. This is a near-Miracle product, it works!

Here is the link to the RVS page.

The email link to Justin Clark is dead, but the store link goes to an Amazon online store, so it's available in different application forms there.

While these products aren't cheap, they certainly are worth the cost, in my opinion. Check it all out! :woohoo:

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Please Log in to join the conversation.

RVS Friction Proofer 29 Dec 2016 15:17 #2

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
Yes, RVS is wonderful stuff for sure. For engines it restores tolerances in the cylinders for better compression, and thus, better combustion, but in my opinion it should be added to the entire power train to minimize parasitic losses: if we can get more of the power produced by an engine to move a car by minimizing a small percentage of friction or play in parts, then we'll use less fuel in the long run and that's good for the bank account AND the planet. So optimizing engine efficiency, plus optimizing power transfer makes for a great start before we apply The Groove.
Don't forget to mention to Justin that you heard about it here for a Gadgetman discount!
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

RVS Friction Proofer 29 Dec 2016 17:34 #3

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Right, and RVS can be done before OR after the Groove is done. That's true of other mods like the Spark Plugs re-gap. I had a customer do his plugs 2 years after I Grooved his TB, and he was all excited all over again.

Tracy
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

RVS Friction Proofer 29 Dec 2016 23:37 #4

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
Absolutely, great point!
It might even be better to apply the treatment after grooving and relearn: as the treatment takes hold, the computer wiould have to make smaller adjustments, lowering the chance of codes getting thrown. And if you've opened up your plug gap for the relearn and haven't gotten 30% or greater gains in mileage, tightening tolerances up in the power train might make that really take hold nicely as engine compression improves etc.
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

RVS Friction Proofer 30 Dec 2016 02:43 #5

• Victor Merculief Jr
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 1
Going to put some on order in about a months time. After tax returns. Going to do both of my vehicles with the RVS. I see there one for light diesels and of course my six cylinder gas.

This should be a good test after 127 thousand miles.

RVS Friction Proofer 03 May 2017 01:46 #6

• Victor Merculief Jr
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
On top of using the good RVS products and knowing they work pretty good, when needed. I been using Bestline oils and powertrain protection in both vehicles in both of which have been rvs treated.

TracyG and some of the group members should order and or review some of these oil products in their cars or trucks at some point. I noticed that it keeps the wear and heat to a minimal when added to the power-train and engine oil.

Will be using it in the differentials this summer. Wanted to introduce the group to these brand of oils if you have not already run into them. Happily Grooving on the new stuff!

Bestline Superior Lubricants

Last edit: by Victor Merculief Jr. Reason: spelling

RVS Friction Proofer 13 Mar 2018 11:35 #7

• Brennen Lankhorst
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
I just put in my order for the engine and transmission treatments.
I’ve used many other additives before and none of them had the evidence to back up their claims like these guys.
Thoroughly looking forward to it. A thought I didn’t get a gadgetman discount.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ron Hatton

RVS Friction Proofer 16 Mar 2018 20:12 #8

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 490
I've put in a call to Justin to ask about your discount, Brennen.

You are going to be delighted with what happens!

Ron
Ron Hatton
Developer of The Gadgetman Groove
and Snake Oil-https://SnakeOil.wtf/?wpam_id=1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brennen Lankhorst

• Page: