Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Welcome to the Groovy Forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and will work to help you achieve your fuel efficiency goals.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello to all the gadget men from Craig

Hello to all the gadget men from Craig 14 Feb 2012 21:22 #1

• Chevytruckguy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Spent the good part of the day talk about the groove and seeing the process done in person. On the car and truck fourms the big question out there does it work where is the data. So I'm going to be test a tbi unit To get that date. Hope to talk to the other gadget men.

Craig

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Hello to all the gadget men from Craig 14 Feb 2012 22:08 #2

• Gadgetman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey Craig!

I want everyone to know about your testing. Because of the way you think, we can all be sure of getting the best data.

For the information of the others, Craig and I met yesterday. I modified a TBI unit I had in the shop that was lying around not doing anything important and loaned it to him for testing purposes.

I had the great pleasure of chatting with Craig at length, and he got to see the results on at least one vehicle, done for Gary, who will be joining us in our quest in the next day or two.

Rest assured that Craig will offer us very clear, unadulterated data. He's a good man, so welcome him with open arms!

Ron

Re: Hello to all the gadget men from Craig 15 Feb 2012 00:01 #3

• TacomaKarl
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Welcome Craig,

Look forward to seeing the results from your testing.

I think you'll find that the Gadgetman Groove has traits that are akin to both Nascar and NHRA. When you are at speed it doesn't take much pedal to stay there and it doesn't take much more than that to get it there.

Again, welcome

Karl Fortner
Tacoma, Wa.
Gadgetman Tacoma

Re: Hello to all the gadget men from Craig 15 Feb 2012 02:50 #4

• AronCheek
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello Craig, welcome to Gadgetmangroove land.

Looking very forward to your testing, and proof of what the groove does.

I have done this having my own data on virtually every groove I have done.

Looking forward to seeing more data.

Again welcome to grooveland.

Aron Cheek GadgetmanNebraska

• Page: