Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Welcome to the Groovy Forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and will work to help you achieve your fuel efficiency goals.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone 07 Apr 2012 03:26 #1

• MichaelOlympia
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Everyone. I just ordered my personal license package. I am looking forward to doing the mod on my 94 chevy z71 5.7L engine. I get about 14 mpg and am looking to double it. I'm reading the forums often to broaden my knowledge and help as many as possible with it. Happy to have found a group of people with a focus on aiding the planet by reducing emissions, extending our natural resources and saving people money by grooving their engines. Thank you, Michael

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Hi Everyone 07 Apr 2012 10:15 #2

• TacomaKarl
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Michael,

Welcome aboard, good to have a neighbor that is interested in the Groove.

My truck is a 2007 Avalanche with a 5.3L Vortec. ECU is a bit of an annoyance but also a challenge.

Good that your doing some reading, there's an awful lot to absorb but very worthwhile.

Of course, then there are the documents and then the Youtube video's, loads of stuff. :)

End of the month the mileage should go up a bit as they will be changing the fuel blend for summer operation (so they can charge even more...).

When your ready to jump in give me a holler.

My landline is (Magic Jack) 541-603-1885
e-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Facebook GadgetmanTacoma

Later

Karl Fortner
Tacoma, Wa.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: