Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Welcome to the Groovy Forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and will work to help you achieve your fuel efficiency goals.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello from England!

Hello from England! 14 Apr 2012 23:21 #1

• phil
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi, my name is phil. I grooved my first throttle body today. It was on a vauxhall astra. I think what we call vauxhall you guys call general motors or opal.
So far thottle much more responsive and pretty much drove home at a quarter throttle. also engine ran about 10 degrees cooler than before.
At the minute gets about 350 miles to a tank. Have to wait for this tank to run down before i can let you know about any milage gains.

Ive also groove my seedoo jetski, its a 1998 seedoo GS, it has the bombardier rotax 717 (sometimes called the 720), its carburated rotary valve engine. But the weathers too cold to get it out on the water plus i need a new battery too.

Tomorrow im going to do my piaggio zip 50 4T scooter, 50cc engine. will let you know how that goes.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Hello from England! 15 Apr 2012 01:26 #2

• Nick
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Welcome to the family Phil,
How exciting doing all the different engines. Please make sure you make a topic for each of your mods and report them on the forums here. We'd love to hear the results.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: