Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Welcome to the Groovy Forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and will work to help you achieve your fuel efficiency goals.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello from Lake Stevens Washington

Hello from Lake Stevens Washington 03 Dec 2012 08:19 #1

• Kishbud
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello Ron and fellow Groovers,

I'm waiting for the Gadgetman Groove equipment to arrive so I do my first Groove.

Look forward to meeting everyone on the Forum and listening to a lot of good advice from the experts here.

Here is one of my YouTube channels and 9 videos of Ron at the Bedini-Lindemann Energy Conference 2012. Intake Mod Gadgetman Groove Ron Hatton (1of9) - YouTube

My experience is repairing medical equipment mainly in the optical field, building engines and cars, modifying engines and cars.

I can be reached at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Can't wait to do my first groove and post the results.

Take care and talk at you soon!
Mike

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Hello from Lake Stevens Washington 03 Dec 2012 16:10 #2

• TacomaKarl
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello Mike,

You picked a good set of video's to watch, the camera person caught a lot of Ron's handywork first hand.

Give me a holler when your ready to groove, we can chat.

Hope you've been following the forum, checked out the tech doc's, they're very helpful.

You obviously have been checking out the video's. :)

Welcome aboard

Karl Fortner
Tacoma, Washington

Re: Hello from Lake Stevens Washington 04 Dec 2012 00:50 #3

• Ron
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I have pulled all available back-ups from my supply and can tell you that-first of all- Mikes' set went out today. He should have it on Wednesday. After these four, there will be no more bits-until I can pay for the order that is due in a few days' time.

Please, please PLEASE let your friends know, along with a note as to why it's so important they give to the IndieGoGo campaign ( ), that you-WE, as a people-need their financial support.

I apologize for sounding like a broken record, but we are still about three thousand dollars shy of being able to keep our house. Your encouragement to your friends will help to a tremendous level.

No matter what, it is all going to work out.

But I can't stand the stress waiting for it to manifest!!!!

Last edit: by Ron.
  • Page: