Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Welcome to the Groovy Forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and will work to help you achieve your fuel efficiency goals.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello from Huntsville, AL !

Re: Hello from Huntsville, AL ! 27 Dec 2012 08:50 #1

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Hi Chris I'll be the first Gadgetman to welcome you to GadgetmanLand!!

Like you I have tried various things in the endless quest for improvements in our vehicles. I too have heard my share of derision. Imagine the first Caveman to discover cooking meat..."Bosk meat eat better after fall in fire--Og,come over ya gotta try this! Yeah it's great--hey quit tossin' bones at me!" (some time would pass before the discovery of BBQ sauce)

Glad you joined--we are always looking to learn from other's experiences, so sharing your info, pics and videos helps everyone.

Do read extensively in all parts of this site and study the training materials Ron will provide closely. I first practiced on a couple junkyard TB's to get the feel of the Dremel and the bits. Your Explorer and Mazda are good candidates for Grooving.

Feel free to ask questions--but if you read around this site you will find loads of tech info and recommendations--study the Ford section.

BTW isnt Huntsville home to the Redstone Arsenal and some NASA stuff? (Marshall Space Flight Center?)

Welcome aboard!

TracyG Gadgetman Reno
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Hello from Huntsville, AL ! 27 Dec 2012 13:49 #2

• Ron
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Between you and Tracy, I can see I'm in for it now!

Chris, you are going to be an excellent addition to the team. First, you actually followed my suggestions before you even knew to register on the forums! If everyone who got the Personal License did as you have done, Gadgetman Land would suffer a population boom to rival rabbits!

Thanks for taking an interest in helping develop the new training program, too. This is going to be interesting for all involved.

Have FUN!!!!

Ron

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: